Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Sexy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LatinJuliet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LatinJuliet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear Sexy
    Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:42pm
You obviously know your stuff, it's great to have someone so knowledgeable on this forum. I have never worn a lace wig but I am interested in purchasing one. I've looked through all the links you've posted but I can't seem to find one I like at a reasonable price. I want long black wavy, silky straight and human. I agree, chinese vendors are great but none seem to have what I'm looking for...any suggestions? I'm a little nervous about this purchase but excited as well...luckily you're on here to guide me Tongue

Also, I have very long hair - too long to braid, will my hair get full of odor if I swim with my unit on? I'm planning on getting it for my wedding.

Thank you for all your help - ,

D
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:54am
what exactly is your price range?.. the longer the hair the more expensive, but with the chinese vendor's its not nearly as expensive as the american vendors...so that has to be considered..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic