Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

french swiss or thinskin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
finelilmorena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finelilmorena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: french swiss or thinskin
    Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:52am

i have read about full lace wigs and im deciding to get one but i dont know wheither to get swiss,french or thinshin....whats the best. Also...do i need something under my lace wig to make my scalp look real where the part is?

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:48am
the info about how to make your scalp look realistic is in the newbie thread, some use wig caps, others sally hansen tanning spray to airbrush the cap.. its recommended for first time users to try french lace b/c its stronger and can endure more...a thin skin is more complicated to make it appear natural but a good option for not having to deal with knots..
finelilmorena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finelilmorena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 7:28pm
thank you so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic