Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacksun Color #613

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fugee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jacksun Color #613
    Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:37pm
I know my first Hairboutique post isn't exactly going to be a conversation starter, but has anyone ordered a LF in color #613 from Jack -- or am I the first and only one crazy enough to do so?

The 613s vary so much from vendor to vendor; I'm just wondering what to expect so that I can gather my supplies.  Would you describe Jack's 613 as lighter/cooler or darker/yellower, and how did you condition the hair? Did you love it? Any pics? 

(No hurt feelings if this post sinks like a log to page 11.  I should have known better than to order that trashy blonde color .... LOL)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:41pm
i don't know you gotta discuss this with him b/c i usually stick to natural colors since most of my units are virgin.. i do remember however that someone wanted a very light unit and he won't do them really light b/c he feels it damages the hair.. so i don't know exactly how light he will go.. and i need to look at this color no. i guess to better see what it looks like..
fugee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:52pm
^ Thanks Sexi!  He was willing to do it 'cause I ordered European hair, which is already lighter, but our friendly CVs aren't exactly overflowing with pics of European hair lightened to #613. 

You're right: I should ask him what we're getting into (and order a backup in risk-free #8, just in case). 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:13pm

well i just posted a color chart in the newbie thread so get a copy of it or here's one..

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by fugee fugee wrote:

I know my first Hairboutique post isn't exactly going to be a conversation starter, but has anyone ordered a LF in color #613 from Jack -- or am I the first and only one crazy enough to do so?

The 613s vary so much from vendor to vendor; I'm just wondering what to expect so that I can gather my supplies.  Would you describe Jack's 613 as lighter/cooler or darker/yellower, and how did you condition the hair? Did you love it? Any pics? 

(No hurt feelings if this post sinks like a log to page 11.  I should have known better than to order that trashy blonde color .... LOL)

Hey, watch your mouth missy!!!!LOLBig%20smile haha. this is the colour I wear DAILY. Maybe I am trashy, though, who knew???Big%20smile

Anyway, I've never had any vendors question my requests for quotes on #613 hair, although it's either for frontals, machine wefts or skin wefts. There was one vendor who said they prefer to go that light ONLY on Chinese hair --- that it processes better. But I don't know. My OWN hair lightens very quickly with little damage and it's closer to Indian hair than Chinese! It's well known that thick coarse hair is harder to lighten and can break. Finer, dark hair lightens more easily...so I'm thorougly confused!!

have I helped you out at all???Big%20smileLOL
roxynyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 6:09pm
fugee can you tell me how much Jack is charging for european hair?  I'm a LF newbie and I've been looking for a unit with european hair but they are always so expensive.  I've only seen prices from AVs though so it would be awesome if they are cheaper from the CVs.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by roxynyc roxynyc wrote:

fugee can you tell me how much Jack is charging for european hair?  I'm a LF newbie and I've been looking for a unit with european hair but they are always so expensive.  I've only seen prices from AVs though so it would be awesome if they are cheaper from the CVs.

you can email him and give him the spec's of what you'd like to order, there's information on how to order in the newbie thread page 3, and ther'es an example form i think on page 2 or 1 and email him and he'll give you a quote..

Fotki:  http://public.fotki.com/jacksun

Email: sy_hair2006 @ yahoo.com  

Edited by sexibeach - March 28 2008 at 7:13pm
roxynyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 8:14pm
thanks I'll email him... I'll be really excited if the european hair is not too expensive.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic