Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why me!!! NO!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 7:03am
Sorry for your problems Breh. I have experienced many problems along the way as well but I promise it gets better. Sometimes you become so frustrated with the lace front but this is the best thing that ever happened to us girl. Hang in there. You definitely will be laughing about this in a few months.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 7:38am
thing is God is in this, and that's what matter's.. your a perfectionist and that's what is going to make you great in this business.. and b/c the Lord is in it, you won't be trying to take advantage of others b/c you have a good heart and a wonderful spirit so be patient and God wil deal with it..
contagious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contagious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 8:13am
I agree with everyone else.  Don't fret  babe!  On a business note, this happens to us all the time, it's that risk factor that us as entrepreneurs are know forWink

Late last year I received the worst batch of Remy weft hair that I have ever seen in my life.  I mean out of all the cases (pounds in ea) I received probably ONE I could use.  I was right there with you.  Nevertheless, God is awesome and he'll give you the patience you need.  And you will need it,lol
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 9:04am
I'm sorry to hear that, Breh.  Cry  But keep your chin up!  When you work hard and keep on the positive side, everything works in your favor.  Smile
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:03am
Hang in there Breh.  With any new business there are going to be ups and downs. Although there is one element that you have on your side, GODWink

Keep your head up and continue to trust him.  In a few months when your site is on and popping you will sit back and chuckle. 
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:09am
girl you should be dancing in your heels!!!barmy come on girl...you know when the devil gets this busy that means that God is really up to something honey!!!! Something so HUGE that the devil is so mad about he got u over there crying. The devil is a lie!!!!beatdeadhorse LOL  Girl this is confirmation that your business is gonna be the bomb girl!!!!bounce celebrate chica!!!!!!
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

girl you should be dancing in your heels!!!barmy come on girl...you know when the devil gets this busy that means that God is really up to something honey!!!! Something so HUGE that the devil is so mad about he got u over there crying. The devil is a lie!!!!beatdeadhorse LOL  Girl this is confirmation that your business is gonna be the bomb girl!!!!bounce celebrate chica!!!!!!

Clap  Well said!
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:54am
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

That's right !  DON'T CRY WHEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SAY "LORD IT'S A GOOD DAY AND i KNOW YOU LOVE ME AND ONLY YOU MAKE ALL THINGS POSSIBLE"  AND THEN HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T LET THESE OBSTACLES DETER YOU GOD'S PEOPLE ARE FIGHTERS
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:05pm
sorry This happened to you.  One thing for certain 2 things fa sure. When God is in the midst of something, you can EXPECT opposition to come....but this two shall pass. Everything will work out for you!  As long as you are keeping God at the head...everything will fall right into place regardless of how your right now situation may look
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:42pm

Girl I got excited when I read your post. barmy I've never had a big opposition that wasn't followed by a big blessing. hooray Oooh, I can't wait to see what God is getting ready to do in your life !! popcornhooray

Don't even trip girl. Every new level of success we reach for comes with new challeges. You already know that you can do all things through Christ Jesus. Thats nothing but the enemy opposing you and we all know that what the enemy meant for bad, God will turn it around and use it for your good. To me this gliche of opposition is confirmation that you're on the right path. God is getting ready to do a work in your life and with your business. If it wasn't gonna become a great business then the enemy wouldn't be trying to mess it up before you could get it going good. 

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:03pm
girl don't worry i know everythings gonna be all right  ur a good person and one of god's children and he always there listening to us he might not come when u want him but he's always on time! have faith. rose
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:21pm
Like you told me when I was having a hard time, things happen for a reason and that you need to claim your victory over this obstacle, because that's all it is...obstacles were made to GET OVER, and i truly believe that when you are annointed, not only in spirit but in mind, then everything you do will prosper!  luv you girl!
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:33pm
girl i love you and all that you have taught me.

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:37pm
All I can say is your business is going to be the bomb!! Anyone else would have sold these wigs. The fact that you chose not to shows that you have integrity girl. Stick with God. He will always overcome. God never said that the road would be easy, but as long as you continue to trust in Him, He will make a way for you.
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 2:27pm
Breh, your business will do wonders and don't worry too much about the stock wigs. Good luck with everything.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by JadeVetti JadeVetti wrote:

Hey mama, it's stressful now, as it always is in the beginning.

2 months from now you'll be smiling-about this date that made you stress so much.

And I'll be waiting when you finally open your doors. Geek 

ITA!!!! And thank you for caring about the quality of the units you will be selling soon!!!! A smart and gracious business woman is hard to come by these days!!!!! All in due time everything will fall in to place!!!!Big%20smile
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:30pm
Hang in there, Breh!  
One day your soul will look back in wonder, how you got over angel
stlstarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stlstarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:52pm
Hang in there! I am standing in agreement with you.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 6:29pm
Thank you all for your kind words and ecouragement. The devil is a liar and I know that this is just an obstacle that I will have to climb, and climb it I shall. I will just work on my site until then. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I am blessed and highly favored and I am not fretting. I just left the situation in Gods capable hands. That is all I can do. I will open my doors for business. It may not have been when I wanted it to be, but it will happen. When that day comes, watch out now. LOL I have intergrity, standards, and yes I am a bit of a perfectionist. I will not sell anything that I wouldn't wear. That is just not in my spirit. Thank you all once again. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of beautiful women. I just love it when women support each other instead of tearing each other down.  Hug Here's a bug hug for everyone. Heart

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:00pm
Breh....gurl everything will be ok. Look on the birght side. You have even more guarnteed clients! I know that I am one!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic