Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why me!!! NO!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
SilkyBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:00pm
Breh as you know not in our time, but in his time, and he is always on time. Thank god this did not happen after you launched your site! This is the perfect time for you to work out the kinks and keep it pushing! I have no doubt that you will be successful, because you have integrity, and that my dear separates the mules from the throughbreds!LOL rest assured that god has you covered and in Jesus name it is already alllll goood!!!Wink
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:00pm
Amen Breh, don't let that stop you girl!Smile
Where theres a will ,theres a way!
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:18pm

I'll send a prayer up for you, Breh...everything will work out fine.

chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 3:56pm
wow. girl sip sip sip some wine, merlot, hard ass alcohol.  Calm down, pray and get in that vendors ass.  Either way I will still support you when your finally up and running.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:04pm
Thank you ladies. I am working it out with the vendor. The hairline is going to be fixed on all of them. Yea!!! No more count dracula. This just gives me time to have all of my stuff together and I need to order a few more for my small head ladies too. I don't want to leave anyone out. I'll keep you all updated.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:34pm
drunk   sip on some merlot ... this is time to pause reflect and perfect ... consider it a blessing in disguise 
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by intl_babygirl intl_babygirl wrote:

drunk   sip on some merlot ... this is time to pause reflect and perfect ... consider it a blessing in disguise 

I don't really drink, but I sure could have used a glass yesterday. I really consider it a blessing in disguise. I know that everythig happens for a reason, and I am just doing great right now.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 6:23pm
I am glad it worked out for you Breh!
blys2pay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blys2pay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 6:36pm

Breh it's like  God said

No weapon formed against me shall prosper

Good luck I'm in line waiting for your bid day.Hug
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 6:48pm
Oh Breh, I'm so sorry... I am sure everything will work out for you Hug 
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 1:19am
Breh don't give up girl. There will be more of this kind of stuff in the future. Cry your eyes out, dry your tears and go for it. Always think positive. When something like this happend it's for a reason. Maybe this wasn't the time now. You said that you are a busy girl, so maybe God want you to take care of yourself. Everything has a reason. So always think positive. Your dream will come true, but you have to wait a little bit longer. It will be better. The opening now will be greater.  We will support you. So when you want to shout it out come in here!!!!!!!Heart
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:53am
Hey Breh, I'm glad everything is working out. U have much respect from me becuz u could have sold those units with jacked up hairlines, like many vendors do. But u didn't. U realized there was a problem and ur correcting it. Much respect and good luck with ur business
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:01am
Lifted you up in prayer in church yesterday...
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:29am

Aww, Breh it will get better.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Hug

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:13pm

This is what I got. Now do you see why I burst into tears.  I was like OMG what in the world is thisCry. Seriously you could play the co star in the next Blade movie. LOL Some had more of a peak than others like Count Dracula or something. LOL   There was no way that I would sell these. No way. I wasn't even going to attempt to fix them either. I shouldn't have to. God will not bless you for scamming folks and I was hurt because my plans were derailed but I just had to step back, breath, pray and leave it in his hands. It is okay now.  The hairlines are going to be repaired.  upsidedowndance God truly answers prayers and I thank you all for praying and standing in agreement with me. Hug This just allows me to tie up loose ends work more on my site. I'll keep you all posted. It is really going to be a Grand opening. dance2
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:25pm

I am sorry to hear that that happened to you. Some people  may have succumbed to temptation and sold those LF the way they were. However you have integrity and that is something that goes a long way on an internet based business. I will keep you in my prayers.

LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 2:26pm
Hi Breh, come here girl and let me give you a hug! HugHugHug!  Be encouraged ms. lady, you know it's working out for your good! All of it!

Now, let me sing you a song:  (a-hem *clearing throat*)

band
God is able to do, just what He said He would do......Don't give up on God, He won't give up on you................
HE'S ABLE!
drums          guitarist
("He's able" from Voices of Unity; Together in Worship)

I see that your spirits are already lifted.  Keep on dancing on the devil's head!

dance2bouncedance2

firedevil

God is making it work in your favor!

Blessings to you sis! Hug
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:10pm
Breh, believe it or not, that is exactly what my natural hairline looks like!  I have been dying to find stock units just like that, lol.  I am sure I don't have the average hairline, but if you put one or two of these on your site I sure would snap them up if they are 21 inch circumferenceWink 
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:41pm
Hey Donna, I just sent you a PM. Oh, and I hope I didn't offend anyone with my comment about the hairline. I wouldn't intentionally do that. Embarrassed
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:47pm

See Breh, it will all work out.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic