Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why me!!! NO!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why me!!! NO!!!!
    Posted: March 28 2008 at 8:59pm
Ya'll know I have been so excited because I was opening my own business and this is my dream. It is not like I woke up one day and said I wanted to do this. I stumbled upon BHM in late 2005, and researched lace wigs for a long time, lurked, and read until my eyes were blood shot. I joined in 2006, and started wearing them in 2007. I have always had a passion for hair, how to take care of it, how it grows,the latest trends, etc... I have had this feeling tugging at my heart for a long time, and I prayed about it and it wouldn't let me go so I decided to go for what I wanted. I have a passion for it and I love how wearing lace wigs makes me feel so I know they make others feel great as well. So today I finally got my stocks, and Lord have mercy the hairline is not like the picture I sent. They are hairline disfunctionally challenged. I don't know what happened. The ones before were perfect, and these looked like they stepped out of a Count Dracula cartoonLOL . I'm talking about some widows peaks out of this world.  I literally balledCryCry. I cried like a baby. I can't believe this. Why when you think things are going to be great they just turn into a big pile of Do-Do. I can't and won't sell these wigs looking like this. I have a reputation to uphold. I will not sell anything to someone that I wouldn't wear myself. That is just not right. So I am trying to contact my vendor because I need them all remade and pronto, and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 wigs. To make things worse, they were beautiful other than that.

On another note, I really do want to thank all of you that have supported me. I couldn't have asked for a better group of women. You all are a class act and I really do love ya'll like you were my family. This is not the last that you will see of me. I will still open my business. Nothing is going to stand in my way, I just have to push it off for now. I guess that is God's way of telling me to slow down. I do a lot (work full time, starting a business, and full time grad student), that's right I am always on the move. I have big dreams, and I just want to achieve them.  If only I drank alcohol, I would be tore up right now. I just needed to vent. I can't stress about this anymore.

I'm not going to disclose the vendor because they are really good,  and everyone is human. I am just praying that they will do the right thing and remake them. Please pray and stand in agreement with me.  Thanks ladies and sorry for the really long post. Wink

Edited by Breh - March 28 2008 at 9:06pm
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:12pm
Hey Diva,

Take a breath because with the kind of business you are throwing this vendor, it would be in his/her best interest to rectify this situation!  Second, sometimes a glass of merlot is just in order!!!! I am not a big drinker (i can barely hold my liquor) but when I am having one of those days......it's nothing that a tylenol pm and some merlot can't handle!  We've got your back.  Take your time and remember you are *owed* what you asked for!
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:20pm
Breh calm down, tears will only make them look worst.  Take all the steps to resolve this situation. Contact the vendor and you too work it out.  This could be the work of a new employee and  he/she doesn't know how important this is to you. Keep Calm it will work out.   Praying helps too. 
Think Positive  and you'll receive. 
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:21pm
Thanks Griff, but girl I don't even have any liquor or tylenol pm here. 
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:22pm
Hey Breh,

You know God has a plan for us all. Like you said it might be his way of telling you to Slow Down!! But it could be his way of helping you get all the kinks out now so there will be no frustration later once your business is up and running.
I will put a prayer in for you tonight, but I know that everything is going to be fine.

Trust in HIS timing!!

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Breh calm down, tears will only make them look worst.  Take all the steps to resolve this situation. Contact the vendor and you too work it out.  This could be the work of a new employee and  he/she doesn't know how important this is to you. Keep Calm it will work out.   Praying helps too. 
Think Positive  and you'll receive. 

Thanks girl. I'm okay now. I have been praying and I am thinking positive.
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:29pm
Breh gal, Listen dont cry! Take it as a blessing in disguise! Gods timing is perfect. Theres a time to cry and time to rejoice, time to sow and time to reap......bottom line be thankful without season....will pm you
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:30pm
^^^Exactly...Trust in HIS timing....as I typed that I had to take a deep breath myself and truly take that in...So it is written, So it shall be done.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by MsLiberty MsLiberty wrote:

Hey Breh,

You know God has a plan for us all. Like you said it might be his way of telling you to Slow Down!! But it could be his way of helping you get all the kinks out now so there will be no frustration later once your business is up and running.
I will put a prayer in for you tonight, but I know that everything is going to be fine.

Trust in HIS timing!!

Aw thank you. Hug I am agreeing with you.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:35pm
Aw, thank you ladies. Ya'll just don't know how good it feels to be around such supportive women. I am standing in agreement that everything will be okay and God has it under control.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 9:35pm
Breh  Just as passionate  as you are on this day .. I want you too be More Passionate on YOUR DAY.  I see it as this was not the day, But Wait Because Your day is coming..Everything  will  line up, everything  will  fall in to place, all for BREH now that's BREH's day.

Edited by Asia35 - March 28 2008 at 9:37pm
essence916 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:35pm
Nothing but the enemy... Girl, brush it off and laugh in his face. THE DEVIL IS A LIE!
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:39pm
Just wanted to say, I UNDERSTAND. But don't worry, I've seen you around Wink & you've been putting in a lot of work. Sometimes these set backs are God's way of putting the brakes on for you to catch your breath. 

It'll get right very soon...Thumbs%20Up
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 10:44pm
Hey mama, it's stressful now, as it always is in the beginning.

2 months from now you'll be smiling-about this date that made you stress so much.

And I'll be waiting when you finally open your doors. Geek 
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 11:32pm

Awww I'm sorry talk to the vendor and GOD will help work it all out. I feel your pain I'm trying to get mine of the ground too.

Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:07am
You will laugh about it later.  My question  (is new employee or not), when do you ever make a wig with a widow's peak?  Who ever orders that?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:15am
Thanks ladies. I am in the process of working it out with my vendor. I will keep you all updated. Thank you all for you kind words and encouragement. I guess I just wanted everything to be perfect, but I know that God answer prayers and I just left it in his hands.
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:22am
You will be fine. I think they get overwhelmed. when you place bulk orders they just treat it like its someone reselling who doesnt know what the LF is all about. You will live and they will learn becoz next fall when breh is back ordered whip they will move china here to get it done cheer

i just looovee the emoticons here .... cheekkiss LOL

prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 4:11am
Aww Breh it will be alright. You sound lik me- I'm a senior Chemistry/Pre-Med major, mother, and scientific researcher- and wife (I almost forgot that)Stern%20Smile on the go 24/7. Don't worry, just slow down, breathe and let God put it all together. When you think it's all out of control that when you experience your miracle and see just how things work out when you leave it alone. I bet when your units come back they will be the baddest around (in a good way of course). Take care Miss B (for busy)!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:56am
I'm so sorry to hear the issues with your stock units, Breh!  Keep the faith and everything will work out.  I visited your website yesterday and was wondering why the opening date changed.  This makes complete sense now.  You are a great individual to refuse to sell the product you received.  Other vendors would probably try to sell it anyway.  That separates you from the bad.  Class Act!!  Keep your head up and you will probably be sold out the first of your opening anyway.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic