Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Just Wanted to Say...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Just Wanted to Say...
    Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:47pm
I really love all of you lovely ladies on this board. iloveu It never fails that when someone has a problem, personal or related to "our habit" all of you swoop in and say some of the most encouraging, empowering and uplifting things.  (In Breh's case in particular and in regards to the support that Sexi was given.) I just felt I had to say that to all of you. I have to give credit where it is due.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:52pm
i love it too, and we need to support each other, even those that have a business b/c they are black women trying to make it.. Clap or if its personal, just be there for each other, its a shame that some people you know in real life aren't as supportive as the women i've met on these boards..
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:02pm

ClapThumbs%20Up  Yes, thank you so much. Sexi, thank you especially, b/c of you 2 yrs ago I got the courage to do something with all the closets full of hair, wigs, wig caps, etc....Oh Lord! 

You guys have been there for me when I began & shrunk, dyed, fried, bleached & rit dye removed myself almost into oblivion....

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:19pm

Me too  i know i can all ways count on u ladies to help me out when i have a problem and i wanna say thank u because some days  i don't know what i would do with out the ladies, making sure every one is on top of there game. Hug

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:50pm
It's Truly a Lovely thing..Positive words brings about Positive Things
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 2:10pm

I second that opinion. Thanks ladies for all the input and encouragement that you have given to me.

JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 3:01pm
It's great to be part of something and you may not have ever met personally, but you can still feel the love and the true desire to helpcheekkiss  I had never been a member of a forum before, but I can tell you I am deeply moved and impressed at the support that is given to each persons situation that they  may post about. 

Thanks for starting this topic UnladylikedivaWink
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:12pm
Yeah...this is a great place full of wonderful and supportive divas!  This forum thing is brand new to me, but it feels great hooray
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:23pm
Well said.  Sometimes we spend so much time concentrating on our differences, we forget that we're all pretty much the same.  This board is a great example of what happens when we pool our resources.  A wealth of information and a wonderful kinship.  My grandfather use to say when men get together, they talk...when women get together, they act!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

Well said.  Sometimes we spend so much time concentrating on our differences, we forget that we're all pretty much the same.  This board is a great example of what happens when we pool our resources.  A wealth of information and a wonderful kinship.  My grandfather use to say when men get together, they talk...when women get together, they act!

amen to what your grandfather said.. Clap
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 7:53pm
Yes, I do love this board. It is really a sisterhood.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:05pm

Yup, love is here!

Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 1:59am
I like it here too!
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 2:43pm
I appreciate all of you guys too!  Heart

missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:57pm
its quiet here and very friendly,
i love it here.
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:57pm
Me too!!
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 1:04am

I agree too. I want to thank you all for my addiction AngryLOLCryBig%20smile. And now i need you to help my through this addiction. I live in the Netherlands (maybe that will save me a little, because not much women know lf yet). Saturday i went to a disco (with my unit). I was affraid that i didn't hold, but i did great. But i went there to see my little man Avant. HE WAS HERE!!!! HmmmmmHeart. I told my husband that if i wasn't comming back he don't have to worry. If he was missing me, i was on my way to the States with Avant..... Avant has a lot of money so i was going to send tickets for my to little girls. And one of the best part was that i was closer to you ladies and the adhesives, and all the other products you can find in every store and i have to search the whole world for.

But Avant didn't see me at all. A lady throw her underwear on stage. But i don't do that kind of stuff. I could meet him, but 200 other ladies too. So i decide to let him go, stay in the Netherlands with my husband and my lovely two girls and join you ladies from here. Thank you girlskiss for your support.

Sometimes we have to say this kind of stuff to eachotherWink
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:15pm
I am a somewhat newbie on this board  . And grew up attending a boarding school where I did not have a lot of contact with a lot of black women like myself. I always hated my hair and was ashamed of wanting to wear LF. The love, support and advice (Sexi) on these board has truly amazed me. I have learned so much and  even feel okay about wearning LF now. You guys rockHeart .

Edited by happydesta - March 31 2008 at 12:16pm
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:14pm

iagreesign I appreciate this board and ALL you ladies as well. finallya a place i can go to where noone is tired of talking about hair! I got banned from talking about hair from my bff cause she says thats all i talk about. i couldnt be the diva i am today with out you guys help!

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:21pm
Love is in the air.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic