Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Internet + Wigs= Friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Internet + Wigs= Friends
    Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:13pm
Well ladies, I was a longtime lurker on BHM and became a member late last year and have not looked back since. But I have met some incredible people via the internet. I have a dear friend that I met via BHM and we are now great friends ( how wierd) but it is so strange to have a friend that is so much like you. We share the same taste in just about everything and the fact that she knows about LF and loves them just as I makes for an even better friendship. We have lunch, she comes by and we talk daily. I am so happy that I came here, I feel so blessed to know so many great women. 

***Sorry for the weird post, I just miss her, she is vacationing in Mexico***
SilkyBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:27pm
Awww, how sweet.Hug For you until your friend comes back. Finding a good friend is always a blessing!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:31pm
 Finding a good friend is always a blessing![/QUOTE] i know thats right
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:35pm
Awww how sweet. I consider some of the ladies here friends but I have yet to meet any, maybe one day I will.
precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:37pm
aww that's so sweet
lindavee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindavee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:48pm
Very nice
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:55am
Internet + Wigs= Friends: Is a Beautiful thingrose
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:59am
yes, its funny though because many of us will never meet, you ladies are still friends. we may not know alot about each other but we all share a common intrest. whether its medically neccesary, or just because you want to look your best. I htink its also because we share something so special, in our hair secret!teehee anybody that has met me since i started wearing LW last year will assume this is my hair, but its nice to come to a place where i can "let my hair down" and tell and hear  all the funny stories about how these lace wigs can embarrass you. Plus NOBODY understands my hair ADDICTION like you gurls!!
precious20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precious20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:58pm
ah how sweet i wish i could find a friend like that maybe god will bless me to meechie.Wink
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:50am
That is definitely great that you have been blessed with a friend from the board. Smile
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 1:17pm
I know exactly how you feel. I have made some great friends from this board as well as the other. I have met a couple of them in person, and we do lunch and just have fun together. It is just nice to meet people that share your same interest and also motivate you when you need it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic