Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xinyi Yaki Straight (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xinyi Yaki Straight (pics)
    Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:22pm
Hello ladies,
I just received my new Xinyi units yesterdayClap. I washed, conditioned and applied my 20" unit. The hair was at least 24", it came down to my butt!!! I loved it but had to cut if I was gonna wear it out LOLLOL
I have pics posted my fotki. I would love to know what you ladies think about the unit and the application. Im still trying to get my LF game up to par. Wink

http://public.fotki.com/BFFPrincess/xinyi-yaki/
pw: yaki

Edited by BFF Princess - March 31 2008 at 12:58am
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:29pm
That looks so beautiful!! I can't wait to get mine so I can look at least half that good. The baby hair looks so realistic. Such a good job. It's sad you had to cut so much but the style looks perfect on you.
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:31pm
Just Beautiful!!!!!!! The density is perfect.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:33pm
i love the hair,you did a great job applying this unit,it look very natural,
the lace color blend very well!
you know your lf game is already up girlWink
chinadoll08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:35pm
That looks hot and so natural. That not a lf but you hairSmile
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:54pm
Great app looks very naturalThumbs%20Up  Your hair is gorgeous.  What did you use to curl it?
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:58pm

Girl your hair always looks good, need u 2 come hook me upThumbs%20Up

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:01pm
Looks real good...What the texture IR or CR?
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:21pm
Love the close up pic of the hairline !   Looks very natural Thumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:23pm
Thanks ladies! Its Indian Remy. Its surprisingly not very shiny! I used my little Revlon ceramic curling iron to curl it. Im going to try a roller set next time! SmileHas anyone ever done a roller set with the unit applied?? I guess it's a bad idea to sit under the dryer because of all the heat, right?
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:42pm
I love it!
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by BFF Princess BFF Princess wrote:

Thanks ladies! Its Indian Remy. Its surprisingly not very shiny! I used my little Revlon ceramic curling iron to curl it. Im going to try a roller set next time! SmileHas anyone ever done a roller set with the unit applied?? I guess it's a bad idea to sit under the dryer because of all the heat, right?
personally i wouldnt recommend too much heat in the hair,it will shorten your unit life,

Edited by missmodesty - March 30 2008 at 8:46pm
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 8:46pm
looks very good Princess you did a excellent job!  I know when most ladies do a roller set they let the hair air dry..
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 9:00pm
Beautiful....app is GREAT
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 9:06pm
it's very pretty...i have a 20 inch deep wave from them but i havent applied it yet... but that looks very nice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:39pm
Thanks ladies!!Smile I think it will look great girlnextdoor.
I think Im going to try the roller set next weekend when I remove the unit to wash my hair underneath. I think I will try to sleep in soft rollers tonight.Wink
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:51pm
 You%20Go%20Girl Looks Great!!!!!

BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 10:58pm
Its gorgeous. I love their units. And they roller set beautifully.
emostar88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emostar88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 11:36pm
aww i wanna see

whats the pw? =-]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:42am
Thank you Asia and Beauty Mark! Im definitely going to try the roller set this weekend!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic