Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally Applied

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sum1sumwere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally Applied
    Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:11am

After receiving my 2 Rex beauties it took me a while to find a few hours to devote to applying. And when that chance came it took me 7 long gruelling freaking day's to get it on. I swear you guy's and Utube make this ish look like a peice of cake.

whackyThis is exactly how I was all week in the bathroom.

But after much sweat and a few tears I finally got this baby on and I'm proud to say that I have been rocking her for almost 3 days now and I hope it NEVER comes off.

I used Davlyn in the front and Stupid tape and No Tape for the back and so far the hold is going strong.

I also would like to say thank you to each and every last one of you because thru you alls post and replies I'm learning so much. I cant wait to be a LF Diva just like yall.

OK. Yall tell me how I did.... I'm open for any suggestions.
Pw: Diva31
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:14am
Good job sum1. It looks so good. I know how you feel girl. Great app and pics!!! My Davlyn is coming tomorrow and I cannot wait.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:44am
Thanks a lotBig%20smile
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:25am

Congratulations  Thumbs%20Up that's looks great, i say  u did a wonderful job. did u use a wig cap underneath

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 5:08am
i know that first time is rough, but it came out just fine, you did a great job! it looks beautiful ClapClap
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:55am
Very pretty!! Ok,,, ready to do mine? Tongue
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:00am
U did a great job!! It gets easier, done worry
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:13am
You did an excellent job and it looks very natural. I especially like how natural it looks pulled up into that bun. Thumbs%20Up
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:42am
Wow! I say it looks pretty darn good! All that struggling was worth it in the end, eh? LOL!LOL Great job.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:46am
You did a great job and the application is fierce. 
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 12:00pm
  oh you did a great job, not many people can say their nape looked like that on their first try!

***SIDEBAR***THIS IS SO CRAZY I RESPONDING TO THE SAME POST ON DIFFERENT SITES I'M GETTING DIZZYDizzy

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 2:10pm
That is super fantastic!!!!
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:15pm
Your app is so realistic it's hard to believe it's not yoursClap
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 3:48pm
Great job girl!!! ClapClap  Very natural!!
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:10pm

You did a wonderful job.

intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:36pm
looks good !
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:01pm

It looks great!

missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:07pm
that unit is very beautiful!,i love the way you applied it,it looks very natural!
wow and the nape!!!Clap girllll! im speechless.
GREAT job!
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 9:23pm
Damn--looks like you have been doing this for years.  Great app.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

Congratulations  Thumbs%20Up that's looks great, i say  u did a wonderful job. did u use a wig cap underneath

Thank you. I used a nude colored knee high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic