Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

silk base? invisible roots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 7:55am
Originally posted by MassGal MassGal wrote:

Divavocals you freakin ROCK!!! Thanks for the info & pics.

FYI - I have seen nomindstudio's hidden knots unit as it was sent to me in error when I last ordered from them via ebay. It was very nice but the color & texture were  wrong for me ( like a 6 mix & very straight hair). Was hard to send it back...

You & meangurl76  have gotten me hooked on silk caps now!

I've bought three in the past month or so.

Awww thanks girl..Embarrassed Glad I could be of help.. Three silk capped units?? That's VERY cool..Clap Pics??

Edited by Divavocals - May 19 2008 at 7:55am
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Divavocals you freakin ROCK!!! Thanks for the info & pics.

FYI - I have seen nomindstudio's hidden knots unit as it was sent to me in error when I last ordered from them via ebay. It was very nice but the color & texture were  wrong for me ( like a 6 mix & very straight hair). Was hard to send it back...

You & meangurl76  have gotten me hooked on silk caps now!

I've bought three in the past month or so.

Awww thanks girl..Embarrassed Glad I could be of help.. Three silk capped units?? That's VERY cool..Clap Pics??

I took some pics of me wearing the Halley's silk unit which I will post soon.

According to USPS my Lindsay is at my local post office so I should get it today or tomorrow. I plan to wear the Lindsay for the holiday weekend so will take pics Friday & post them all together.

My 3rd  unit is a custom light yaki which should be ready in another 2 weeks or so.

I am thinking about getting a kinky with the silk base next & then I am finished buying because I am well aware that I am approaching in need of an intervention status!

Thanks fo much for all the info!!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 8:55am

I took some pics of me wearing the Halley's silk unit which I will post soon.

According to USPS my Lindsay is at my local post office so I should get it today or tomorrow. I plan to wear the Lindsay for the holiday weekend so will take pics Friday & post them all together.

My 3rd  unit is a custom light yaki which should be ready in another 2 weeks or so.

I am thinking about getting a kinky with the silk base next & then I am finished buying because I am well aware that I am approaching in need of an intervention status!

Thanks fo much for all the info!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL too funny!!!

You're welcome girl!!
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic