Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen question-Bad for hair??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen question-Bad for hair??
    Posted: September 23 2002 at 8:49pm
Does anyone use or remember these hair combs from years past, they are small curved combs that you use to pull back a side section of your hair then it holds the hair up?
You sorta comb it back the flip it & shove it in your hair to hold it up. Well...these are the only items I can use right now to hold back my growing out layers and was wondering if they can tear your hair. Does anyone know???
Karen, do you know???

Thanks for any info!
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 11:35am
I am familiar with those combs. My best advice is to closely examine them to see if there are any rough edges that might rip/tear your hair. If they are plastic and manufactured using an injection process, when it is removed from the mold there may be some very rough edges. If the teeth are smooth they should not damage your hair at all.

Hope this helps! ;)
Merlin
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:47pm
Thanks!! Because, like I said, they are all I can use right now during this rough growing out period!!
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2002 at 11:58am
You`re very welcome. Hope this growing out phase passes quickly for you. ;)
Merlin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic