Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NJ/NY Hair Weaving?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karissa Sencion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karissa Sencion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NJ/NY Hair Weaving?
    Posted: April 01 2008 at 10:29am
Anyone know of a good stylist who does sewn in hair extensions that are flat?  In NJ or NY?  Thanks
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:09pm
Alot of people go to queen of the wink. check her out. I live in atl and I am from n.y. If you were out here I would be more than happy to help youi. If you have any further questions you can e-mail me at marilyn_johnson_07@comcast.net. Hope I was of some help
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
Karissa Sencion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karissa Sencion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 9:02am
Thanks Marilyn!  How can I locate Queen of Wink?  I'm new to this site.  Also you live in Atlanta you mentioned?  Ever out in this area?  Thanks again
Pisces219 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pisces219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2008 at 4:36pm
I go to Brooklyn

her site is http://www.fiercestyling.com
stylistTouchNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stylistTouchNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2008 at 6:40pm

my email is touchmyhair@gmail.com or myspace.com/stylist324              pics, sewn

isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 4:31pm
Hi I would be happy to help you out.
I do a few methods.
12 years experience.
Check us out cyberparlor.com.

Isaac
212-233-0908
Http://www.cyberparlor.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic