Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm BACK from my CRUISE!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lrigyttiw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrigyttiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm BACK from my CRUISE!!!!!
    Posted: March 23 2009 at 3:19pm
I had to look at your pictures again. I'm going to Puerto Vallarta this Saturday for a week, and I needed some Lace Unit inspiration.
http://public.fotki.com/Lrigyttiw/my-lf-experiences/
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:56pm
i had a chance to really look at all of them and she had a ball, i looking fierce too.. Clap
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:51pm
Go on sista girl!!!!!!  You and Damita got down!!!!! You look fabulous sis!
relentless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by mrsmuffen mrsmuffen wrote:

Work it girl.....Looks great. love and Color!!!!!

Now  must say.... You in the swim suit making me want to workout 50, wow, Stop playing no way! I know I need to get in the gymrunner

I thought I was the only one needing to hit the gym after seeing those picsCry
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:41pm

Work it girl.....Looks great. love and Color!!!!!

Now  must say.... You in the swim suit making me want to workout 50, wow, Stop playing no way! I know I need to get in the gymrunner

Edited by mrsmuffen - April 02 2008 at 10:43pm
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:04pm
You're a beauty, you really shine outdoors. Your app is  fab!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:34pm

Also, I don't sweat much, so I'm thinking that has a lot to do with the tape not slipping.  But it DID get wet in the ocean and swimming pool.
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT W8N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:47pm

wow- 50 and fabulous! 

i love the color and i am shocked about the tape- i am a liquid adhesive person but i may try tape and liquid cause i am super nervous but it slipping

i went to an amusement park last summer when i used vapon no tape- well lets say i had to buy a head scarf to wrap around so it wouldnt come slam off on a roller coaster!

when i go to st. thomas in october i hope i look as fab as u!

Electric Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:18pm
You're an all around beauty. 
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:03pm

Originally posted by 2honest 2honest wrote:

.... And I'll be 50 years old this year, so I don't need to look OLDER!!!

Holy%20MolyBow%20Down

relentless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 4:27pm
Damn gurl you was killing them, hair, body, skin,  makeup!!!!! You go Gurl!!!!!!
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 4:04pm
i love your hair on all the pictures,it look so natural and you did have a blast!!
you look fabulous for your age!!

i love how they mixed the colors on your hair.this is so cute
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:30pm
looks good ... i wish that blue tape would hold like that for me ...
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:28pm
Go girl, you great and like you had a blast.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Thank you, Ladies, for your comments!!!  Makes me feel GOOD!Tongue

This was a stock unit from California Lace Wigs.  She is "Damita" 18 inches, color #4/6 with #27 highlights.  I prefer hair with some color since dark hair tends to make me look older.  And I'll be 50 years old this year, so I don't need to look OLDER!!!

Wow you will be 50, WELL GIRL you look AWESOME!!! Hair, face and body.
I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

I just got back from Caribbean vacation as well and my lf held it down like nobodies business. I did just about everything you did. When I came up from out the water it was like a sexy sports illustrated beach picture ( you know the ones with the ladies coming up out of the water hair nice and wavy pretty glistening off of your nice tanned skin).. Yeah that was me.
My BF was like wow, I think I like this lf thing.. He doesn't have to worry about me saying  "UH Uh I am not about to get in that water and mess my hair up".
I tell you lf are my new best friend. I know I will be wearing them for at least the rest of this year.
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:33pm
You looked great on vacation!! I love the hair color.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:22am

Thank you, Ladies, for your comments!!!  Makes me feel GOOD!Tongue

This was a stock unit from California Lace Wigs.  She is "Damita" 18 inches, color #4/6 with #27 highlights.  I prefer hair with some color since dark hair tends to make me look older.  And I'll be 50 years old this year, so I don't need to look OLDER!!!

phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:34am
Gurl your hurr is nice and natural looking, but who is thinking about the hair when you looking ALL good in that bikini! You worked it!!
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:37am
YOU ROCKED IT!!!!!!!!!!
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:33am
Beautiful!!!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!! The hair is amazing!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic