Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which cap do you like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which cap do you like?
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:33pm
Hey ladies,

Which cap do you prefer? I'm doing research. Wink

1. full lace with stretch with the pu
2.  full lace with stretch and no pu,
3. full lace no stretch
4. lace front with adjustable straps
5. full lace with thinskin perimeter.

Also why you like it and why not. Thank you all very muchHug.
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:39pm
I like the full lace with stretch no PU because those PU things are hard to hide, and also having REAL stretch material in the middle makes it good for people who may be off a bit on their measurements, gives them room! hth
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:39pm
full swiss no PU and no stretch all lace baby!

Edited by sexibeach - April 02 2008 at 1:39pm
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:52pm
Swiss lace, no PU, no stretch in the middle.
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:52pm
full lace with and without stretch, no pu.
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:54pm
3. full lace no stretch and no pu
Simply because I wear parts and pony tails down the middle and you can not pull it off with strectch.
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:01pm
I think stretch is more for newbies and no stretch is more for people who know their EXACT measurements...
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:10pm
well the one i have is a full lace stretch no pu and i like it but I'm  looking for a full lace no stretch no pu. b/c  i like to part mine all the way down the middle too and rock pig tails sometimes (thanks breh)
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:30pm
Just doing a little research. Thanks ladies. Keep them coming. Wink
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:42pm
hi breh.. I prefer full lace.  I have a couple of units that have stretch and I discovered that my unit was shedding and the stretch was showing.  With all lace if the density goes "thin" it is still usable if not "bald".
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:45pm
Wow, thanks Charmed. This is great info. 
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:46pm
I prefer full lace with stretch and no pu because I still really don't know my exact measurementEmbarrassed but I can make any medium stock unit fit as long as it has the stretch.

Edited by stephshe - April 02 2008 at 2:47pm
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:05pm

Full lace no stretch; this allows me to be very versatile with my unit rather than having to sometimes hide the stretch.

intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:33pm
Swiss in the front stretch ear to ear french in the back

do let me know when you find a decent super thin skin cv...
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:54pm
Full swiss with no pu---the pu is hard to hide and I like the stretch because it allows me to "tug" if I need to and allows for a slight margin of error on measurements too!
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:57pm
I love full lace with stretch from ear to ear. Sometimes the units shrink a little and it still fits. The unit that i am wearing now is full lace no stretch and I love it also. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 4:02pm
i love stretch no PU
that way i have more room and its easier for me.
but im starting to consider the swiss full lace.
Kynkichyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynkichyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 5:07pm
I prefer full lace w/o PU or stretch...

....but I do like stretch in the event the vendor balls your measurements up, at least the stretch gives you some flexibility.Wink
Electric Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 5:23pm
imho pu is the worst thing that can be done to any cap because it limits your styling options. On custom , I prefer all swiss lace with no stretch. I  don't often buy stock wigs but when I do, I prefer a little stretch for a better fit.
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 5:52pm
what is the purpose of the PU?  I have not figured that out.  It definitely detracts from the natural hairline aspect.  Folks look dead up in your head if that strip is there.  Never quite understood it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic