Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Pic of the real you,, without the LF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Pic of the real you,, without the LF
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:10pm
Hello Ladies,
Does anyone dare to post a hair pic of your real head without the LFShocked
I'm talking about you totally you... bald, thinning, nappy, course, fine,
straightConfused fried,died ,laid to the sideLOL. Whatever..I'll post mine if someone else is in with me,,,
How about it...Ladies...anyone...
Remember... what goes on in here STAYS in hereagreed

Edited by alabamakim - April 02 2008 at 3:10pm
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:14pm
Sure I love my big hair. Wink

This is me and my hair without my lf.
http://public.fotki.com/brehanne/lace-fronts/hair-growth/hair-growth/
pw: growth

I haven't measured my growth lately so I am pretty sure it a lot longer.
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:20pm
how do u do it, Like post pic i dont mind doing it with u
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:25pm
umm.... see now ur asking too much ... Angryarms dont nobody see my hair !
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:33pm
Kim now you got to start stuff up... some of us (eh eh cough cough) don't got no hair!  Pictures with hair are 15 years old.   But I would love to see some of the other ladies old poses Big%20smile
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:37pm
Here's my most recent pic with my hair down--no sew in (i used to be quite partial to these!!!)

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:39pm
Sorry the picture is so huge!!!! Thought it would be smaller.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Sorry the picture is so huge!!!! Thought it would be smaller.

LOL, you look too cute.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:41pm
I don't mind. I just chopped my hair off in February. I haven't taken any recent pics. I figure I will next month. I should do monthly but my hair is so thick when I go to tackle it after pooing the last thing on my mind is grabbing a camera.

http://public.fotki.com/2honest/bc-22808
pw: noway
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:42pm
Well i can show you a pic but it is with a sew in my natural hair is just nappy as hell nothing special plus i wouldnt dare take any pics of my self like that i look a mess. Wait i do have on with my natural hair this was me in 06.

Okay this is me with my sew in this is also in 06

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:50pm
Choc you are so pretty and that sew in is cute too!!!

Breh: Thanks!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 3:59pm
Choc you look good with short and long hair. Work it diva!!!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 5:58pm
This is tough cuz now I have to try to dig up photos of hair that I keep covered up for a reason!

My hair is naturally curly and I have no relaxer.

Silky Milk setting lotion after a hair cut:

Then I decided to go shorter with my natural hair:

So when I finally cut it all off, I had them put in a relaxer:

But I needed a FUN look for nighttime, so I bought a fun wig:

And that led me to check out lace wigs, and the rest is addiction!

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 6:42pm
Tea4Two, girl you look great with your lf and without.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 6:54pm
OK ya looking too cute, but i ain't got no color purple braid pictures cuz that's all that's happening right now, and if i did i wouldn't post them.. but i wore my hair red for 100 years and that's the main reason i started wearing lf's b/c i damaged this hur with coloring and perm's.. thank God for lf's to get it back in shape:

this use to be my avatar here and at the other board
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 6:54pm
You girls are all beautiful! With and without the hair or added hair. Thanks for posting and sharing your pics. Really sweet of you.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:39pm

Wow, Sexi, you look gorgeous.  And I  LOVE  red hair!!!!!   I tried forever paying professionals to dye my hair auburn, and it never worked.  That's another reason I'm so much in love with LF's.

Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:01pm
Sexi, I love the red hair too. All of you are gorgeous and clearly do not need lf, but I know the addictions.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:46am
Tea you look absolutely great without the LFs. Sexi I love the red hair!!! How do you fit all that hair under your LF with just a couple of plaits!!!!
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 6:26am
Sexi that color is HOT on u....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic