Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mizani Relaxer used over Matrix Opti Smooth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meindia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meindia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mizani Relaxer used over Matrix Opti Smooth
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:36pm

Has anyone used the Matrix Opti Smooth with Mizani Relaxer? In the past my salon used Matrix Opti Smooth heated to straighten my hair. I was ready for a touch up (7 months since my last touch up) and went to someone new. This new salon talked me into using Mizani Relaxer which did work but now my hair is very dry and some is falling out. In doing some research I am reading that Opti Smooth is a Thio base and Mizani is Hydro base and should not be used together. Does this sound right?

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 11:10pm
Yeap!!! sounds exactly right. Those chemicals don't mix. They produce what is known as a chemical haircut. You are lucky to have any hair left. If I were you I would never go back to that salon. They clearly have no clue what they are doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic