Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMy Crimped Light Yaki is from...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Crimped Light Yaki is from...
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:57pm
My crimped "light yaki" that I asked about in another thread is the Lindsey unit from fixinheads/Bless. Bless would not let me exchange the unit, even though it is clearly not the light yaki advertised. And Paypal closed the claim because the goods were shipped.

In the vendor's dispute, the seller mentions that I have been pleased with her past products. She is correct. In fact, I have spent well over $1k with Bless, and this includes before she opened her site.  And if she recognizes that I am a good customer, why can't she extend the store credit I asked for? She can keep the $, I just want the light yaki she advertised, not the coarse, normal yaki she sent me.

My feelings are truly hurt over this. I have recv'd better treatment from CVs across the globe. It really did not have to go this way.

I am going to pray really hard over this,and let it go. If it was just about $, I would have an easier time letting this go. And from now on, I am going to stick with Rex, lady di, and Denovo (when they have a sale).

Thanks for letting me vent.

Edited by meangirl76 - April 03 2008 at 4:35pm
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:05pm
I'm sorry things aren't working out and I know that you are trying to support AVs.  Can you two somehow try and come to another sort of resolution since you have been doing business with her in the past?
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:32pm
Sorry that happened to you and sad to hear that it was Bless who did that to you...I know you said you use paypal BUT when I use paypal I use one of my CC's for payment which is DOUBLE protection.  So if you used a CC then dispute through your CC company and explain that it was not what was described.  Regardless of your prior purchases with her this has nothing to do with those nor where those questioned so I am saddened to know she used that as an excuse.  To top it off that's not a good excuse anyhow coming from a business...I hope things get remedied for you...
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 11:37pm
oh no... i have to go back and find the original post... i got my erica like i said like it- but its not very soft - this is only my 2nd lf and both have been curly/wavy so i just assumed that straight ones are soft... other than that i have no probs with the erica...

dang girl... i am sooo sorry - hope u get it resolved.. the cc thing was a great idea. even if you used ur debit card if it has a visa logo it should still work...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 5:30am
i'm so so so sorry this happened to you..
Breh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:16am

Dang, that really sucks. I am really sorry that that happened and that you couldn't get your money back.

Asia35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:49am

I'm so sorry for this mishap.   

Alway Think Postitive...
Bless View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:19am
I think it's only fair that I say my piece.

Meangirl, I read your other post on here about the unit, and all I can say is that I sincerely hope that you thought for yourself before sending the PayPal dispute to me because it definitely seems as if you let a certain member get into your head.

Let's tell the story how it really went.

You ordered 2 wigs last week, and you complained that the color on the first wig (a number 6) was not your color. You said you thought it was a combination of a number 6 and another color. ow did you come to that conclusion when the specs say number 6 alone, and there were pictures? The refund was declined because the actual units that are sold are uploaded to the site. Everything from the color, the specifications, texture are accurately represented on my site. If you were unsure of the color, then you should have

1. asked me for clarification (even though the specs are listed on the site)

or

2. not purchased the wig

We have listed on our site a no return policy (which you mentioned you are aware of). I told you why this is...

Later, after speaking with the ladies on the board, you became convinced that wig number 2 was Yaki. All I can say to that is none of these ladies have held that Lindsay wig but me and you. They do not know. They may know alot about lace wigs, but they don't know this wig. I have dealt with this vendor for over 7 months and trust me, the wig you got was light yaki. His yaki units are a LOT more coarse than that (almost kinky straight in texture). I do not list any false information on my site at all. Fixinheads is a HOBBY, not a job, so I have no need to mislead anyone...especially a really good customer such as you.

In short. you were a very good customer...hence the free overnight shipping I gave you.

Do you remember a few months ago when you wanted a unit rushed to you for your trip to Mexico? I stayed home from work to ensure that your unit arrived and was shipped t you in a timely manner (my fault, I know). That is not my standard procedure, but I understand that you are a repeat customer, so I allow you certain perks that I would not ordinarily give anyone else.

I respect you as a customer, and I would hope that you would have respected me as your vendor as well. You saw the units before you purchased. If you were unsure, you could have just not purchased.

Also, you never gave me the chance to respond to you before you sent the dispute. I was driving when the email came through. How do you know I would not have given you a store credit? As a matter of fact, when I got home I was going to draft a special coupon just for you, but the dispute went through before I got the chance to say me piece. Again, I hope you do not let any of these ladies here or anywhere else influence you.

You also washed and conditioned the Lindsay wig (that you told me). How could you ask for a full refund after you've altered the unit?

At any rate, I am sorry that you are not happy with your purchase, but our policies and guidelines are clearly stated on the website, and all lines of communication were open (as always) before you made the purchase.

All the best.

Edited by Bless - April 03 2008 at 11:22am
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 11:55am

Wow, I love you Bless!Thumbs%20Up

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:06pm
Bless I asked you for a store credit on Tuesday night, you said you do not do those. We spoke via email several times yesterday. You had time to resolve the situation, if you wished.

In terms of the crimps, two other women have pm'ed me to say that they have recv'd hair textures similar to what I have described from you, even though the website does not advertise any of the hair as coarse and with crimps. I am not sure why I am the only person that has said something. I think people really want to support you and your business, myself included, but no one wants to feel taken advantage of.

Like I said, you have my money. I have a less than a desirable product. I hope you are at peace with that. And I will take your advice, and work with people who respect my loyalty.

Best wishes.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:29pm
wow this is a shame.. No member had any influerence on her views she ask the questions and we just simply responded with our opinions.. i do believe as a vendor Bless you can surely give your veiw point in your defense, but in the original thread it was at least 8 members that felt that if the hair had crimps then it wasn't light yaki.. and i said it also,  b/c LIGHT YAKI doesn't have crimps, and no one needs to hold a unit in their hands to determined that, when you can plainly see the crimps in the pictures.. the technique was started by Kevincn so we know exactly what a light yaki should appear like and crimps are not involved for the main reason that people like me could have that option to have a light weight yaki without the crimps..

All i'm saying is i'm so sorry for both of your situations, but Meangirl is a woman that has a mind of her own, and as she said being prayful about this situation and i think she's handled it very well. better than most. and she was not swayed by her views, when she had those views b4 she ever posted thread..

I'm sorry that you ladies can't resolve this matter, but maybe it should be clearly stated that its a light kinky straight as opposed to a light yaki..i hate crimps i could certainly understand being disatisfied, and no disrepect to you Bless, but if i order a light yaki that exactly what i would be expecting b/c crimps will never, ever do for me at all .. that's the main reason i order virgin chinese straight and/or light yaki b/c of my haterd of them crimps b/c they scream fake to me..

Let's just let it go as far as a public forum, b/c we don't want no drama on this board, b/c if there's no resolution then it doesn't need to be continued to be discussed here, and since both Meangirl as well as Bless have stated their views on this matter, its just very unfortunate that it could not be resolved..   
fakeizme View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 1:14pm
I think Bless makes a lot of good points and I appreciate her being a good business woman and posting her response here. Not a lot of companies do that.

I won't take sides as it is not my business and I think both sides have reasonable arguments. I'm sorry that Meangirl is not happy with her unit.
Bless View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

wow this is a shame.. No member had any influerence on her views she ask the questions and we just simply responded with our opinions.. i do believe as a vendor Bless you can surely give your veiw point in your defense, but in the original thread it was at least 8 members that felt that if the hair had crimps then it wasn't light yaki.. and i said it also,  b/c LIGHT YAKI doesn't have crimps, and no one needs to hold a unit in their hands to determined that, when you can plainly see the crimps in the pictures.. the technique was started by Kevincn so we know exactly what a light yaki should appear like and crimps are not involved for the main reason that people like me could have that option to have a light weight yaki without the crimps..

All i'm saying is i'm so sorry for both of your situations, but Meangirl is a woman that has a mind of her own, and as she said being prayful about this situation and i think she's handled it very well. better than most. and she was not swayed by her views, when she had those views b4 she ever posted thread..

I'm sorry that you ladies can't resolve this matter, but maybe it should be clearly stated that its a light kinky straight as opposed to a light yaki..i hate crimps i could certainly understand being disatisfied, and no disrepect to you Bless, but if i order a light yaki that exactly what i would be expecting b/c crimps will never, ever do for me at all .. that's the main reason i order virgin chinese straight and/or light yaki b/c of my haterd of them crimps b/c they scream fake to me..

Let's just let it go as far as a public forum, b/c we don't want no drama on this board, b/c if there's no resolution then it doesn't need to be continued to be discussed here, and since both Meangirl as well as Bless have stated their views on this matter, its just very unfortunate that it could not be resolved..   

Sexi...enough. I ordered light yaki from my vendor, and that's what I got. It doesn't matter if 100 women saw the hair and all said it was yaki. What kind of fool would I look like listing a unit as 'light kinky straight'? Be serious...

His yaki's and light yaki's are VERY different in texture...and I'm gonna leave it as that.

Anyways, I'm not here for this nor that. I came to speak my piece, and that's it. Like I said, Meangirl has always been a good customer, and I respect her decision. However, I will not tolerate you or anyone else telling me how to run my business, or what to list my products as.

Meangirl, I am sending you an offer. Not as a 'business woman', but as a 'person'. I am not above humanity to look at this from both sides of the fence. You are welcome to accept or decline.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 1:36pm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?LOLLOLLOL i could care less about your business i'm not your custormer and have no interest in your business or being your customer, and if i want a light yaki i certainly know where i can geta real  one and been knowing for a long time, prior to even knowing you.. but i do have a right to my views, and i'm certainly am not telling you how to run it, good luck to you in YOUR business.. i'm stating my opinion b/c its my right to do so.. but we don't want this drama up in here..

Edited by sexibeach - April 03 2008 at 1:51pm
fllwlover View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 1:48pm

Wow...I am TRULY sorry that this has happened for the both of you.  Having a dispute filed can be a sore point indeed. I can truly see where the both of you are coming from.

For meangirl - I can understand that you are feeling upset, but the wig itself is not "undesirable" is it? I mean there is no dispute that the quality is fine, you haven't worn it, maybe you can sell it for what you paid? I dunno, just a suggestion I know there are a lot of ladies who will take it off your hands. (And for full price)

For Bless - Believe me I KNOW that situations like this can be very disconcerting, especially when it's not your bread & butter. And it requires a lot of attention b/c ppl want their responses YESTERDAY. But please keep your head up Thumbs%20Up and stay positive.

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:04pm
Seems like there might be a light at the end of the tunnel but ladies let go of the assumptions and leave the drama out of it...as stated before both sides made valid points...so hopefully a resolve is in the midst...

For me there are only "select companies" (and that would be less that 5) I purchase from with a "all sales final" policy other than that I steer clear from those BUT that is my personal choice
missmodesty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:16pm
awww this is unfortunate for both ladies,

i can feel you Meangirl,its frustrating to expect something and get something else,but you have to understand that this stuff really depends on where the AV get their units,light yaki texture varies from vendors to vendors just like lace material

Bless from what i read you are an honest person and i can understand how frustrating this situation can be as well,

i hope Meangirl will accept Bless offer and both settle things down quickly,

let just not turn this board into somethin else,

honestly i wouldn't have put the seller on blast when i have been a repeated customer of hers for a long time and pleased with all my previous orders,mistake happen and even tho its hurts sometimes you can deal directly with the vendor and wait to see what she had to say,i know you said you exchanged emails for a day or so but it could have taken days but at the end of the day you will have found a solution,filing a dispute with paypal would have been the last resort personally,and keep in mind that they not intentionally making mistake or such things.

again dont get me wrong i know how it feels but i think it wasnt necessary to put her on blast like that...this is just my opinion tho

Edited by missmodesty - April 03 2008 at 4:19pm
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:20pm

MissModesty, ITA!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:24pm
Ok, TIME OUT!!!Shocked

I truly apoligize for mucking up our new board with this mess. Please forgive me.

FL - the hair is not the texure I wear, that is all I meant. I appreciate your suggestions.

I think all of this could have been avoided with a phone call b/w Bless and I. I feel foolish for not reaching out to her and asking her to call me on the phone. Unfor., email does not have a tone, and often times the intent in our messages sounder harsher then what we mean.

I'm sure Bless and I will work out any remaining differences, as I feel she is truly talented and a nice person. Plus, I know she and I are alike in that neither one of us like drama (plus, it is bad for your health).

Bless View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 4:39pm
I'm apologizing for my mess as well. I feel like the drunken aunt that comes in and crashes the cookout LOL!

I only today heard of this board, and I truly didn't mean for my posts to come out as vile as they did. I understand that you ladies have this board as a means to get away from the ever present drama on the other board, and I apologize for brining that same environment over here.

Meangirl and I have spoken, and she did offer a good idea which I will take heed. For all future wigs of this type, I will put a note up stating that the unit is by a completely separate vendor and as such, its properties are different.

At any rate, thanks for your time, and enjoy your new board.

-Bless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic