Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Problem.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
drenni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Problem.
    Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:59pm
For the last 5 days or so, I've been having this problem with my hair, well.. just the "strip" down my center part and about 2 inches of hair from there. I take a shower, then that part of my hair dries stiff/greasy. The hair is separated and greasy to look at and touch. When I shower, that part of my hair feels stiff while I'm still in the shower.

I haven't changed anything in my diet, haven't changed shampoos, haven't used products. Nothing is different. Any idea as to what is wrong?
asmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 4:01pm
hey try using Bumble and Bumble Sunday shampoo. It should help you.

Sunday shampoo is a unique weekly hair detox, that helps to revive hair gently, restoring its fullness and lustre. Ideal while traveling or for infrequent bathers. It contains minerals and natural ingredients, which cleanse deeply and protect from environmental pollutants, also reducing harmful effect of hard water. Suitable for all hair types (except chemically- or color-treated hair types).

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 09 2008 at 3:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic