Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics Finally Posted

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics Finally Posted
    Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:03am
Hey Ladies,

We all love some lf crack and yes I have been holding out.  I have had my first lf since early March.  My first app was not bad at all although my mom assisted me.  We actually got it applied within 15min.  I am such a perfectionist I didn't want to post pics until I thought it was a good app.  I then realized I can only get better by constantly applying my unit and by sharing my mistakes with you great Divas so that I can get some great suggestions.  So here goes:

Here are the specs:

Lite Yaki
18" (cut about 2 1/2 inches)
Color - #4 with #30 highlights
Cap - Full French Lace with stretch from e2e
Lace - Light Brown

Adhesives - Mr. C waterproof and Invisibond

http://public.fotki.com/fdurr1973/my-first-lf-march-2008/

PM for password

Looking for great feedback so that I can step my game!

Edited by JLTabron - April 05 2008 at 10:49am
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:14am
girlllllllll, thats hot!  i'm a newbie and i haven't gotten my lf yet, but when I do I hope it looks half that good.  what were the specs on your order and vendor?  what color is that, it is great on you!!?
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:38am
Very nice. It looks great. What is the color? 

Edited by Miss Lace - April 03 2008 at 12:38am
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:40am
That looks good!!! Keep up the good apps!!!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:51am
I don't know what you were worried about because your app looks really good. Thumbs%20Up
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 1:19am
your app is on point,you did an excellent job!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 5:28am
EXCELLENT, BEAUTIFUL ClapClap love the color and the app is great! ya gonna make me go light again.. LOL
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 6:57am
Thanks ladies!!!!! I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of all you divas.  Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Miss Lace- The color is #4 with #30 highlights.

Edited by JLTabron - April 03 2008 at 3:57pm
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:05am
Wonderful application and you are pretty also. The hair color looks great on you.....Is that Indian hair?

Edited by NClady - April 03 2008 at 7:13am
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:09am
beautiful beautiful beautiful
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:37am
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Wonderful application and you are pretty also. The hair color looks great on you.....Is that Indian hair?

Thanks NClady.

It's lite yaki.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 9:48am
Looks good I love the color
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:34pm
I love that color!!!!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:58pm
That hair colour on you is gorgeous. Great application. I don't know if it's my personal preference, (and I am an outsider as I don't wear lace fronts), but the density in the front looks a bit thick. It would be interesting to hear other opinions on that, but from an objective view, it could be a bit thinner at the hairline. Thanks for sharing!Smile
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

That hair colour on you is gorgeous. Great application. I don't know if it's my personal preference, (and I am an outsider as I don't wear lace fronts), but the density in the front looks a bit thick. It would be interesting to hear other opinions on that, but from an objective view, it could be a bit thinner at the hairline. Thanks for sharing!Smile

The unit is a bit thick.  I am thinning it gradually though.  I don't want to thin to much because I know it will thin out naturally.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:09pm
Beautiful!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:11pm

Oooooh,  Aaaaaah....score010

Love the color!

Did you purchase it like that, or did you have it colored and styled after you bought it?

satinbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satinbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:42pm
Very nice! And I love the colors. What adhesives did you use?
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Oooooh,  Aaaaaah....score010

Love the color!

Did you purchase it like that, or did you have it colored and styled after you bought it?

I purchased it already colored.

#4 with #30 highlites
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by satinbeauty satinbeauty wrote:

Very nice! And I love the colors. What adhesives did you use?

Mr. C and Invisibond.  Still working to find the majic combo. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic