Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what should i purchase??..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
somer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what should i purchase??..
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:07am

Ok so I have just purchased an EasyDo from yourhairshop having liked the concept of the JS Hairdo.  I have purchase it in colour 613/16 and 18inch.  This will fit nicely from temple to temple.  My question is..what am i best purchasing to use from temple to part on my crown area to help blend my top layer?? many thanks

KrystalR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrystalR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 10:07am
I'd probably send an email and ask Kristen at YHS what she recommends. She probably has the same hair available in wefts, individuals or even the multiple piece clip in set. (Although if you want to go in the clip in direction, you may want to buy the weft and make your own clip ins. That way you can have a custom size for your head AND... lots of hair left over)
somer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 2:01pm
Thanks KrystalR  - Yes I did ask Kristin and she refered me to the D-Lux clip ins they have on the website but the hair on the EasyDo is Tease. Mmmm maybe I should have though of adding a Tease weft to my order in the same colour and making my own..I ordered yesterday wonder if its too late.. thanks again for the suggestion
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by somer somer wrote:

Thanks KrystalR  - Yes I did ask Kristin and she refered me to the D-Lux clip ins they have on the website but the hair on the EasyDo is Tease. Mmmm maybe I should have though of adding a Tease weft to my order in the same colour and making my own..I ordered yesterday wonder if its too late.. thanks again for the suggestion

Ummm...I could be wrong, but I don't think it would be that noticeable if you mixed Tease hair and D-Lux hair! If the colours and textures are the same or similar; I think that makes more of a difference. I wear a mix of different hair from different vendors and it all blends seamlessly!!! Remember, even natural hair is not all the same texture and density. Why not tape in a single weft at your temple? Then you can have it there semi-permanently and it will cover the clip-in piece --- just a thought!Big%20smile
Love clip-ins and tape!
somer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 7:23am
Hi, thanks :)  I sent a further email and never received a response so no dount my order has been shipped my now and Im too late to add something. Thanks for the suggestions. The colour I ordered was 16/613 so perhaps I could just order it from somewhere else.  I have never used the tape method, how would I do it??..Do you think this would be the best solution? Thanks again
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 3:43pm
Instead of explaining and writing a boring tale; I'll refer you to Sherrie's demo at : www.hairextensions101.com --- great tape demo there.
Love clip-ins and tape!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic