Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacksun Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarmelCream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jacksun Website
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 12:03pm
I've been going to his website for several weeks and this products aren't displaying? What's wrong with his site? I'd like to see some of his stock units.  
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:38pm
i have the same freaking problem all the time!
you click on products and nothing happen
i dont know...
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by CarmelCream CarmelCream wrote:

I've been going to his website for several weeks and this products aren't displaying? What's wrong with his site? I'd like to see some of his stock units.  

It's working fine for me Confused Last week when I was there the pics were taking a minute to load. You may want to try holding down the left click button on your mouse when you scroll over the products tab. When the list pops up, find the product you want to browse(while still holding down the left click button,) scroll over it then release the left click button and double click on the item (hope that made sense LOL) HTH!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:23pm
i've not been on it lately but i do know he's updating it b/c he ask me if he could use my picture on his site.. which i declined i'm not comfortable putting my business  out there.. but in the past you click on the title and it comes up in another window to view the unit..
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:53pm
I had the same problem last night. He referred me there to look and see what his heavy yaki texture looks like. I was looking for something more yaki than light yaki, but lower maintenance than the kinky straight. But the website wasnt functioning properly.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 6:26pm
probably b/c he's re-doing the site i'm sure he'll be done soon..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:25pm

you have to click on the title the picture will open in another window, then click on the picture to get a bigger view:

http://www.shuangyewig.com/products.asp?rootid=|150|&pbid=&class2=

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:30pm
I will be anxiously waiting for him to repair his site. dance1
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:43pm
no it works click on that link..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:15pm
Ok I can see his stock now.
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:52pm
I just went on his site and its working fine
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:52pm
ladies i have had the same problem. u r not alone.  I thought i was going crazy.  he needs to tighten tht up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 8:57pm
no actually i've discovered if you don't put that http:// in front of the www it won't come up, i don't know why but that's what it is..
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 9:26pm
i have to minimize the window 1st before the "products" show up. HTH someoneWink 
mujersexyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujersexyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 12:06am
I've been having the same problem when I use Netscape but when I use  internet explore it works fine cause on Netscape  I  cant  see  none of  his  products Wink

charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 9:26pm

I looked at the site, the stock wigs listed do you contact him for pricing?  (sorry it's a dumb quesiton)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic