Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frizzy Tangled Curls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarmelCream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frizzy Tangled Curls
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 12:37pm
I had a curly #4 #30 unit  that I bought from a well known vendor. I loved the curls the only problem was it was to light.  I did notice a little frizz at the curly end of the hair-`. I dyed it  medium brown and half the head took and other half stayed the same. The thing looked messed upI tried to dye it jet  black. I think the color looks ok for now but the tight curl dropped and the hair is slightly frizzy and tangles. I did the bleach bath that made the hair more frizzy in places that didn't have frizz.
I've used the bleach bath before on weave and it worked like a charm. I tried to condition it and I put Nexus Curl Energee, Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner, and beyond the zone noodle head on it but it's still frizzy. Should I try silicon mix?
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 2:27pm
Yes, you should try the silicon mix. It does wonders for the unit.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 2:58pm
Make sure you're using cold water to wash and condition. Work a little bit of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine or John Freida's Frizz Ease on it while it's still wet and let it air dry. Don't manipulate the hair while it's drying or it will get frizzy and don't put any extra products in it after that and it shouldn't dry out or get excessively tangled. If it gets messed up overnight srpay water mixed with a tiny bit of conditioner in the bottle on the hair and just use your hands to scrunch the curls into the style you want.
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 3:10pm
silicon mix should do the trick,and curlygirl told you everything,
good luck
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:25pm
you could or you could try the dry ends tip i put in the newbie thread i think on page 3..
CarmelCream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarmelCream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:18pm
Thanks ladies I will definitely try these methods. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic