Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need a Method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
360Degree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360Degree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a Method
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:23pm
I Got Dese Products & I need Help Developing a Method Out Of Dese Products

Softy Brush
Medium Brush
Hard Brush

Pink Lotion
Murray's Original Hair dressing Pomade
360 Style Pomade

Edited by 360Degree - April 05 2008 at 4:24pm
360Degree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360Degree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:30pm
360Degree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360Degree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:34pm
HI
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:23pm
Come over to the 360 waves forums for help.

Edited by wave connection - April 22 2008 at 12:24pm
DUB-C
alexccampbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexccampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:44am

Step 1:

Wash your hair & while the shampoo is in your hair, brush your hair in the direction that you want your waves to grow. 

Step 2: Rinse the shampoo out and brush your hair at the same time, in the direction that you want your waves to grow. 

Step 3: Use a WHITE towel to dry your hair in the direction that you want your waves to grow. 

Step 4: While your hair is slightly damp, apply pomade/grease to your hair (about a quarter in size). Apply the grease in the direction that you want your waves to grow and then brush your hair in the same direction. Use a semi-hard to hard brush.

Keep doing step 4 until your hair starts to lay down or shine (100 strokes minimum).

(Invest in a spray bottle to keep water in, so that you can dampen your hair before you apply grease in the future.) 

Step 5: Once your hair is laying down or shining, put on your wave cap. (wear your cap overnight)  

Step 6: When you remove your cap the next day brush and apply ELASTA QP GLAZE FOR THAT ULTIMATE SHINE!!! 

Step 7: Repeat this WHOLE process every 2 weeks.  Don't wash your hair everyday. Wash it in 2 weeks and repeat the WHOLE process. You can apply the water , apply grease, apply Elasta QP, brush your hair and apply the wave cap everyday. But do NOT wash your hair everyday to maintain your 360 degree waves. 

http://www.alexccampbell.com
youngchris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 7:26pm
so at night i wet my hair and put pomade or gel in it just any holding product and in the morning i moisterize is that right
alexccampbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexccampbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 11:17pm
Yes.
youngchris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2009 at 11:17am
Ok also is carrot cream as a moisterizer and 360 style pomade I also wet my wave cap and then put it on and on top of that I put my durag to keep moisture locked in

Also just add stuff and give advice and tips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic