Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Locks hair review *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 11:29am
Originally posted by kurlisia kurlisia wrote:

I got my order from perfect locks a few days ago, and I've had it installed for 3 days. I got hand tied wavy in natural brown/black 24". So far I'm loving it! I lightened it a bit with a high lift color and it held up really well it's very silky and it doesn't tangle at all. Next time I order from them I think I'll get the straight texture just because I like to be able to have my hair very straight  sometimes and it's not really possible with the wavy. I'll post some pictures tomorrow hopefully... anyways I'm really happy with it because the prices seem reasonable and the shipping is good tooSmile

Smile Hi Kurl! Thanks for posting this review. I have been eyeing Perfect Locks and I think they may have had some mixed reviews in the past. Really glad you are enjoying your new hair! let us know how it holds up after a good wash. I think that's the first test right there. I find even the cheapest hair behaves pretty well before my first wash!! LOL.  How did you install the hair? Did you do it yourself or at a salon?
Love clip-ins and tape!
kurlisia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlisia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:28pm
I got my order from perfect locks a few days ago, and I've had it installed for 3 days. I got hand tied wavy in natural brown/black 24". So far I'm loving it! I lightened it a bit with a high lift color and it held up really well it's very silky and it doesn't tangle at all. Next time I order from them I think I'll get the straight texture just because I like to be able to have my hair very straight  sometimes and it's not really possible with the wavy. I'll post some pictures tomorrow hopefully... anyways I'm really happy with it because the prices seem reasonable and the shipping is good tooSmile

Here are some pictures!

Edited by kurlisia - September 25 2014 at 7:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic