Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stock List

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
blys2pay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blys2pay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stock List
    Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:37am
Good morning Ladies,  Jack Sun gave me a quote for a stock 12" lt yaki, 1b w/transparent lace for $198 ,shipping included,  isnt that kinda expensive??Shocked

And does anyone have a stock list for HollyZ?
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:42am
doesnt sound expensive to me chil i paid almost $600 for my first from an av
blys2pay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blys2pay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:54am
yea,  I think his prices have went uppppp, I bought a custom chineese remy 20" last month and that was 198 + shipping
precious20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precious20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 2:22pm
yeah it looks like his prices have went up i have 3 customs from him but for 12 inch i would try holly
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 2:31pm
Wow, that does sound a little bit high.
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 3:10pm
Ya, for 12 inches....that does sound a little high.  Though I have noticed that his custom units are cheaper than his stock units (with the same exact specs).  

Maybe it's supply and demand, his stock list has been very short for the last couple of months...but demand is still high so he can charge more?Confused
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 1:36pm
Idk, that seems pretty reasonable 2 me, he's has to make a profit
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 1:42pm
Sounds about right to me also... Is it Chinese or Indian hair?
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 1:43pm
It sounds about right also. Is the stock unit Chinese or Indian hair?
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 2:02pm

$198 for a 12’ inch, does seem kinda high to me

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 2:18pm
Yeah, that is high for 12". I would check with him again to make sure that is correct. 
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 4:17pm
I asked in another thread how to get the prices for jackson's stock.  definitely $198 is very expensive for a 12 inch unit.  this is not retail it is wholesale and at $150 he is making a nice profit.  as stated stock has a tendency to run more expenisive.  the client want it now so the vendor charges the client.  generally a 12 inch yaki unit should run between $140 - $150.  however the vendor defintely has a right to sat his prices. 
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 5:23pm

Also he probably raised the price on it because it’s not everyday that someone orders a 12’ inch unit so he could be trying to make a profit off of it  

charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

Also he probably raised the price on it because it’s not everyday that someone orders a 12’ inch unit so he could be trying to make a profit off of it  

good point, some time I wonder if some of the "stock" units are actually Mistakes.Ouch
blys2pay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blys2pay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 6:31pm
thanks ladies for all you responses, he has about 4-5 12" indian remy,I really just wanted a short unit to have it cut into a really short bob and did'nt what to have one that i already have cut that short.  and i sometimes wonder if the "stock units" are mistakes. Rex sent me a list too he has 20" for $198.  Does anyone have a stock list for HollyZ?
Miss New Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss New Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 12:50pm

Hello Beautiful Lace Front sista's,

I'm wanting to order a lace front, I'm a true newbie!  Lamp  Can anyone put me on to a vendor were I can get one at a good price?  I've been hearing about Kevin, Jack Sun, and Holly; how can I get in contact with one of these people.  Please help, I was recently in a accidcent which left me paritally bald and I can't afford the prices of the on-line sellers.

Help!
Miss New Hair
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Miss New Hair Miss New Hair wrote:

Hello Beautiful Lace Front sista's,

I'm wanting to order a lace front, I'm a true newbie!  Lamp  Can anyone put me on to a vendor were I can get one at a good price?  I've been hearing about Kevin, Jack Sun, and Holly; how can I get in contact with one of these people.  Please help, I was recently in a accidcent which left me paritally bald and I can't afford the prices of the on-line sellers.

Help!
Miss New Hair
  Look in the newbie thread 
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 1:56pm
Hi Big Momma, Just cruious...do you feel that your first LF was worth the money? I recently purchased my first LF from an AV for $780.00
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 3:00pm
$780 for that much it needs to comb, wash and apply itself.  I have only paid slightly more for all 6 of my units total!
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by docpam69 docpam69 wrote:

$780 for that much it needs to comb, wash and apply itself.  I have only paid slightly more for all 6 of my units total!

Ita!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic