Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to keep you LF on your wig head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to keep you LF on your wig head
    Posted: April 07 2008 at 7:11am
Ladies,
Im wondering how do i keep my lf on my wig head. I have those professional types of wigstands...so i currently use a push pin to hold then on the head but that puts a hole in the lace..please any advice will do ... thanks so much!

Edited by Heaven_lei - April 07 2008 at 9:58am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 7:14am
they have pins that are meant for wig heads at the BSS..
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 9:06am

I use T pins that I purchased at BSS

ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 9:25am
Yep!!! T-pins work greatSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 9:58am
thanks ladies
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 10:12am
I use bobby pins and just stab up my styrafoam head. This way I don't put holes in the lace. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 10:15am
Thanks Breh..my wig heads are like the kind they use to display wigs at the BSS not the stirafoam ones..so that wont work...i was looking for something similar to that..cuz if i am correct t-pins are what i currntly use, just didnt know the name of 'em..and i just really hate sticking needles down into the lace...
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 10:22am
I have display heads too like at the BSS store. For those heads I just put a knee high on the head or a wig cap. Then I sit my lf on the display head. It holds it right in place for me because without it it just slides off the head. HTH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 10:34am
Thanks Breh....i'll be doing that...
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 11:42am
You're welcome. You can also try putting a piece of tape on the display head and then pressing the lf cap on it. It will hold it too. 
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 12:10pm
Thanks breh cause i was just wondering what to do cause the head is so hard.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 12:15pm
I'm  glad I re visited this one .. I like the other tips as well.  (breh Thanks)
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 2:10pm
You're welcome ladies. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic