Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weezy15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weezy15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    Posted: April 07 2008 at 12:18pm
i am a teenage boy who is trying to grow out my hair and i was trying ot give my self a shape up and i acccidentally cut into my hairline so should i let whatever i cut grow out or shouldl i keep utting it and it looks real bad because you can tell it is growing out and it looks different then the rest of my hair
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 8:56am
If you go to a barber, they may be able to fix it without cutting it all off.  Its okay to go in and ask what they think they can do before you sit in the chair, and if they don't sound very creative or like they want to think about anything but cutting it off, you can say "thanks, I need to think about that" and leave, and ask somewhere else until you find someone with ideas for saving your hair.  I can't say without seeing what could be done, or how bad it is, but it is a hairstylist's job to come up with ways to save your hair if possible.  Don't risk any more accidents.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic