Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Such a thing as TOO thick??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Such a thing as TOO thick??
    Posted: October 01 2002 at 6:20pm
My hair is extremely thick (Think Danielle Fishel from Boy Meets World) and naturally wavy. I`d love to have a short haircut...something like Mandy Moore`s shag but I`m afraid that my hair might be TOO thick for something like that....is it? What other short styles might work well? (I have an oval face BTW)
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 6:53pm
Go to a good stylist who specializes in short cuts. They can artfully cut down on the volume with thinning shears and a strategic cut. Make sure to express your concerns and ask for styling tips while you`re at the salon. Good luck!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic