Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Super Fine Swiss Lace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Fine Swiss Lace
    Posted: April 08 2008 at 11:58am
Do any of u ladies have units with Super Fine Swiss Lace (it is thinner / less visible than Swiss lace)?  And if so how has it held up thus far?
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:02pm
no sorry i just have the regular swiss lace, that alone is fragile enuff for me. when i got my first swiss lace unit i ripped by being too ruff. Now im much better with it, but i dont know that i could be carful enuff for a Super Fine Swiss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:06pm
I find the Swiss lace to be very durable, thus far I have not ripped any of my Swiss lace units-just wanted to know if any of u ladies here had any experience with the SFS lace.
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:27pm
i have swiss lace too but it isnt super fine ... i tore it before i got to wear it nothing a little thread didnt help fix
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:34pm

Most of my units are with the regular swiss lace; I haven’t experienced the super-fine swiss yet

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:43pm
I just got a super fine swiss lace unit and a regular swiss lace unit from Holly last month because I was curious to see the difference. It's nice but it's thinner than regular swiss lace. The grids aren't smaller which is what I expected - it's just thinner/flatter and more fragile. I don't see what the big deal is though and I wouldn't pay the extra money again. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with it because I was curious to know the difference but I just don't think it's any less visible than a regular swiss lace unit.

Edited by Curlygirl11 - April 08 2008 at 12:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:34pm
Thanks for your responses ladies. 

Curly-your answer was right on target - because some of the info that I have read online states that the SFS lace is less visible, etc. than regular Swiss lace. Thanks again. I guess I will stick with the regular Swiss lace.

Edited by amazon1147 - April 08 2008 at 5:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic