Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

needs info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anursegirl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anursegirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: needs info
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:12am

Hello ladies.I need to order a unit today was thinking of ordering chinese virgin remy from rex need pros and cons asap will need to place an order some where so I canhave this unit Friday oh yea this is goingto be a stock unit. Speak ladies Speak Big%20smile

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:25am
I've always worn IR because it looks more like my natural hair but I just got a CR light yaki from Holly last month and I must admit I LUV IT Thumbs%20Up The light yaki looks like the type of thick coarse hair I always wished I had back in high school. I can't pull it off as  my own though so I just wear it on weekends to play with.

Pro's: very strong and thick hair shaft
          takes color and highlights very well
          looks good with a nice layer cut and loose curls

Cons: not as soft as IR (IMO)
          does not hold curls nearly as well as IR (even when set)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anursegirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:32am
Thanks for the information. I have beentrying to order from holly for quite some time seems as though I cant seem to get a response from her.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:35am
Originally posted by anursegirl00 anursegirl00 wrote:

Thanks for the information. I have beentrying to order from holly for quite some time seems as though I cant seem to get a response from her.

Try making the title of your e-mail "Need To Buy Stock Unit" and she should respond - especially if you send it late at night. If she doesn't respond I'm SURE there are other vendors willing to have your business.

Edited by Curlygirl11 - April 09 2008 at 10:36am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anursegirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:39am
thanks curly.Smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 11:06am
i have both IR virgin and CHinese virgin and to me my chinese holds curls very well and the hold last a whole week once i roller set the hair.. for the most part i roller set, take out the rollers and leave it sitting with holding spray and a hair net until i get ready to apply and the curls hold perfectly.

Edited by sexibeach - April 09 2008 at 11:07am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anursegirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i have both IR virgin and CHinese virgin and to me my chinese holds curls very well and the hold last a whole week once i roller set the hair.. for the most part i roller set, take out the rollers and leave it sitting with holding spray and a hair net until i get ready to apply and the curls hold perfectly.
 who did you order you chinese virgin from?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:31pm
lydia made my first so i'm partial to her, but i like jacksun's too..
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:52pm
how is lydia's prices?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:59pm
i think she's higher than most vendors..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic