Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how much did you pay...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anursegirl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anursegirl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how much did you pay...
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 1:16pm
For your Rex chinese light yaki. I spoke. with him earlier and andhadnt goten a response from him on this particular unit. However He did quote me a price of 206.00 for aCVR 14 inches KINDA STEEP HUH?
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 7:07pm
I've ordered from him before and that sounds about right.  His units are great, you can't go wrong with Rex.  Maybe you should checkout some AV vendors and their prices.  Once you see those prices, Shocked you'll be begging Rex to sell you a unit.  You'll be able to buy 2-3 Rex stock units for the price on one from an AV. Hope that helps you make your decision. I myself am working on getting two units from Rex very soon. 
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 6:52am
His prices are cheap compared to AV, gurl get ur self 2
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:06pm
no i paid 230 for my 20in curly and im about to get another stock one if yall heifers dont beat me to it first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic