Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new "swoop bang" unit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new "swoop bang" unit
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:01pm

Have y'all seen the new "swoop bang" unit?  I think it looks nice.

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:19pm
Girl,  I just saw this unit and I fell in love......I want it sooooo bad!
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:25pm

I'm very tempted to buy it... just don't know if I wanna spend $450.  SO I'm hoping someone else buys it, and I can see how gorgeous it looks! 
[hint hint]Wink

MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:25pm
I haven't seen it yet, thanks for posting it.  I agree, girl that unit is nice. 
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:33pm
I can't see the picture..I'm at work..Can you post the link...Thanks...
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

I can't see the picture..I'm at work..Can you post the link...Thanks...
Here's the link:

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:48pm
Thanks..that swoop  bang is on point. I don't want to spend $450 on that either...I would love to get it in a 12 or 14 inch for this summer.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:57pm
I love this bang!!! I just cut some in to my light yaki from Jack. I need to post pics.
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 2:59pm
DIDNT I ASK YALL NOT TO POST NO MORE BEAUTIFUL UNITS UNLESS ITS THE 15TH OF THE MONTH!! YALL KNOW I DONT HAVE NO MONEY RITE NOW, BUT YOU INSIST ON MAKING ME SALVATE OVER A UNIT THAT I CANT AFFORD. They are soo lucky they dont have lace wig store, because I would be soo ready to rob it.Can you imagine the headlines "WOMAN ARRESTED IN REMI HAIR HEIST, DETAILS AT 11!"
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:15pm

PhillyCutee, that was too funny.

This unit is nice but I wouldn’t spend $450.00 on it; you can rock the same style (the bangs) by getting a quick weave or sew-in

Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

DIDNT I ASK YALL NOT TO POST NO MORE BEAUTIFUL UNITS UNLESS ITS THE 15TH OF THE MONTH!! YALL KNOW I DONT HAVE NO MONEY RITE NOW, BUT YOU INSIST ON MAKING ME SALVATE OVER A UNIT THAT I CANT AFFORD. They are soo lucky they dont have lace wig store, because I would be soo ready to rob it.Can you imagine the headlines "WOMAN ARRESTED IN REMI HAIR HEIST, DETAILS AT 11!"

You too crazy girl!  I feel you though, seriously!
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:56pm
That's exactly the way I want my next straight light yaki to be cut.  I hope I can copy this pic into my folder to print for later on, very nice unit.

Edited by Nemesiz - April 09 2008 at 6:57pm
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 8:08pm
Tea4Two,

I think you just saved my light yaki with all the bald spots.  I might just get the swoop bang cut into it and call it a day.  That is a very cute look.  Are you going to buy it?
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 8:21pm

I'm really hoping someone else buys it so that Annette can remove it from her stock list and it can stop calling my name!

Sage_Wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage_Wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:15pm
Shocked...oooohh Heart

That is soooo pretty but you wrong for posting this pic. drool

I bet you used to sell drugs in a former life, huh ?  LOL  j/k
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

drooloopsbusted

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

drooloopsbusted

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Yeah, right........ LOLLOL 
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:30am
WOW this is very pretty! I really like this vendor, she has some quality hair. I bought a lf from her last year and its still holding up very good. I am so tempted to get this. I been looking at it all day.
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 6:41am
Gurl dont make me run to the ATM machine and use my bill $$ I love the bangs and that texture is fierce...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic