Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CLW ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLW ?
    Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:33am

I spoke to Annette on Monday and placed an order, we talked for a good 15 mins, I used my credit card and she said she would e-mail me for conformation and my ups tracking #. by Tues I was checking my E-mail and NOTHINGConfused  This morn still nothing. I called her and left a msg  and sent 2 e_mails, I hopw I hear from her soon getting worried has anyone talked to her recently.......

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:42am
No I've never had that happen. She usually responds promptly to e-mails, even on weekends so I'm assuming she may have something going on that's preventing her from being able to respond like she normally would.
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:04pm
I got an email from her this morning regarding a order I placed. I know she is online now because we've been going back an forth regarding my custom order. Try her now, she is usually really good with reply's. 
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:12pm
Ya-ya... hey girl... **waving..
sorry not trying to hijack the thread.
precious20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precious20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:40pm
i  talked to her this morning around 9am
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:02pm
She will get back to you. She is great at this. I hope your mail is not going to spam. I would call her again!
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 8:11am
I did end up talking to her yesterday afternoon and my order should be here today... oh my intention was to see if anyone had talked to her since Mon, I hope this post was not taken the wrong way my intention was to see if anyone had any contact with her since Monday. This was my first order with CLW and I've heard nothing but good reviews from members on both boards. We had a wonderful conversation and she was soooo comfortable to talk too, I flt like I had known her for awhile I hope I didnt come across as to bad mouth her and LORD knows I wasnt trying to do that.I got a little nervous as I would w/ a CV vendor and u cant even talk to them by phone. Meechie2cute I appreciate your comment about the mail going to spam because I hope that didnt happen     
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 9:05am
yeah you can add her email address t your address book. so that wont happen again. 
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 9:57am
dont forget to takes pictures girl 
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:39am
I wont just waiting for my BABY to arrive
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:52am
Did she provide you with a tracking number?
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:55am
glad to hear everythings  good
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 12:56pm
I just called her and was told she would call me back, I'm glad u mentined a tracking number because I called UPS and I need the number. I'm havin some problems logging into my e-mail so I cant track it that way. If I get the tracking number I'll be able to go on UPS site and folow the destination of where my baby is, but its all gd
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 10:17am
   Hi Ladies I just want to report I received My Beautiful unit (Tiffany) p/u on Friday at post office, I think I overacted too fast(my fault) because the package came on Thurs and UPS left a notice in my mailbox and I failed to see this. THe unit is beautiful and Annette was prompt on sendind the order the day I purchasedcheer I will post pics soon..
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 10:49am
Girl I am doing the happy dance for you! I cannot wait to see it on you!
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 1:19pm

glad to hear that

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic