Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT WE NEED IS...............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT WE NEED IS...............
    Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:54pm

TO SEND A DELEGATE TO Beijing for lacefronts THE OLYMPICS!!  and I nominate..................

cheerSEXIBEACHcheer
come on Sexi, speak to whomeva you need to talk to in order for them to send you on official lacefront Olympic business.  We've got to get you to Beijing some way some how.  Tell them to write it off as a business expense.  It can't be that hard.  Plus, you need the time off anyway, not to mention that you need to spend some personal and up-close time with yo boo wubwho came through for you in a big way with Paypal.   Sexi, Sexi, can't you hear him calling you?marriage

Yeah we know it's a lot of protest and stuff regarding the Olympics etc, but go and do yo thang, we got your backustroops

( that's Sexi with the red hair right there  )

Let's start a donation fund, shoot, pass the offering plate around, cuz Sexi, or somebody need to go to these Olympics and pick us up our lacefront's firsthand.dance1  Matter of fact, take one of those big ole suitcases and see if you can smuggle a couple of those workers back here.  Man, we can start our own factory right here in the U.S.   Can't you see it, can't you imagine it?
 yesyesyes
and if Sexi don't want to go, can somebody else volunteer?  anybody?  come on y'all, we got about 4 months to pull this gig together!barmy

The floor is now open for discussion, suggestions and other options!!!  We can do this!basketball
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:02pm
LOL

Yes, Send Sexi to the

Here's my donation:

Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:09pm
Lmao!Smile
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:58pm
Girl, if her Boo Jacksun was able to actually get his hands on some SexiB we might never see or hear from her again cupid2 

Yall know he would be sprungwub 

The only time we would ever hear from SexiB again is if she was able to sneak away from Jacksun just long enough to post this -----> help
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:08pm
LMAO
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:18pm
LOL...Too funny.....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 4:41pm
OMG I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yea he might keep me over there i'd be on the other end of the computer taking ya's orders...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 7:33am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 7:54am
HILARIOUS
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 8:15am
Now this is funny, SEXI can I help u pack ur bags
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 12:32pm
Yall CrazyLOLLOL....but that was funny!!!!teeheeteeheeteeheeteehee
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 3:04pm
All i want to know is can I get a couple of her wigs if shes leaving. aint no use in taking sand to the beach Sexi so u may as well leave you current units with me!!beerdrinker
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by loveangie loveangie wrote:

LOL

Yes, Send Sexi to the

Here's my donation:

Too funny!
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 8:14pm
Yeah, we need to send Sexi. She can weed out the good vendors from the bad. MAYBE SHE CAN GET RID OF THAT WANG HO!
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 5:55pm
This is hilarious and a shame at the same time.  China has been in the news quite a bit lately and all I keep thinking about is should I order my custom or get a stock, lolol..........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic