Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juice Organics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juice Organics
    Posted: April 12 2008 at 8:41pm
Has anyone with breakout prone skin ever used this product line?  Its made with lots of fruit acids.  I've been using it for a week and I noticed that my skin is brighter and my pores arent as large, but breakouts occured a bit more than usual.  Maybe its the "purge period."
Pkj049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pkj049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2009 at 8:58pm
I know you asked this many months ago, but I just recently was introduced to the Juice Organics products.

I have recently had some increase acne problems. I have tried numerous different products. I tried the new Olay line that seems to be so popular, but I wasn't impressed.

The Juice Organics line does what you have noticed. It has brightened my skin and markedly decreased the size of my pores. I really can't say that it has decrease my acne breakout, but it certainly dries up the acne faster. It also diminishes the redness of the acne.

So far, even though it hasn't stop the acne, I really love the product line.
2bMiii
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic