Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't Remove Fraycheck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't Remove Fraycheck
    Posted: April 13 2008 at 1:52pm
I cut my lace back and applied a thin line of Fraycheck around the perimeter; however, it didnt dry clear and left a very visible line.  I tried gently scrubbing with 99% alchohol and a toothbrush but that didnt get it.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:46pm
Try acetone......

Edited by Asia35 - April 13 2008 at 2:46pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 3:44pm
or goo gone, but i use less than a dime size and rub it in between my fingers first and then just rub it alone the edge of the lace not on the lace directly just on top of the edge b/c that's where it will fray..
kdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:48pm
Thanks ladies.  I've had so many problems it's ridiculous.  I thought I would actually apply adhesive today;I was so wrong.  I'm going to tint the lace b/c this transparent lace isnt blending with my tan skin it just stands out terribly.  If I dont get it right after that I'm calling it quits.  This has been such an awful $200 experience.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic