Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions-Need referal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions-Need referal
    Posted: October 14 2002 at 4:59pm
I am in the Los Angeles area and looking for a referral for a hair extensions artist. I am dreaming of beutiful long hair and would appreciate contact info for someone good.
Thanks
Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 2:57pm
Hi,.I have hair extentions in right now,.& as a matter of fact,.am going to keep them in for a while longer,..till my own hair is alittle bit longer,.at least shoulder lenght,.,.Since you live in a very large area,.with alot to choose from,.I would ck out all,....of the stylists that specialize in doing hair extentions,..since you do have a choice,.I cked with variuos different people that my stylist worked with,.& asked alot of questions,.& she does have a very devoted attitude to her clients,.& is very talented,..Good luck,.& please keep us posted as to how it all goes,...
Jazz
Jazz
petite Tina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petite Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 11:57am
Best of luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic