Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Diva's Hot Body Challenage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

ok now i'm really inspired that Marlee on DWTS has gotten in great shape and its not even half way thru the competition.. she did start with pilates b4 the show begin but now after dancing her body is as FIT as the professional  dancers.. ok i'm mad now i'm not gonna have these heffa's out do me..LOL

You know...I did notice that Marlee's body is getting pretty fit! Amazing. Too bad, she's stiff as a board! But, I totally respect what she's doing. Clap
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by BooBoo BooBoo wrote:

YES ladies I need to be joining this movement asap!!!

I started dieting about 2 weeks ago now, I've lost 8 pounds, I want to lose at least another 20/30 pounds for the summer. Just want to look right in that bikini!!1 I'm visiting the states this summer on a road trip and I really don't want to have to worry about my tummy or arms or thighs!

Anyway I'm doing a diet called the cambridge diet, I have 3 shakes/bars/soups a day and then a small meal of like salad and some meat in the evening. It's working for me!! Last week I was discouraged because I only lost a pound :( But I was told water retention while on your period can do that. Stay strong ladies!!!!

thanks for the information this is pretty much what i've been doing!!!
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 8:13am
YES ladies I need to be joining this movement asap!!!

I started dieting about 2 weeks ago now, I've lost 8 pounds, I want to lose at least another 20/30 pounds for the summer. Just want to look right in that bikini!!1 I'm visiting the states this summer on a road trip and I really don't want to have to worry about my tummy or arms or thighs!

Anyway I'm doing a diet called the cambridge diet, I have 3 shakes/bars/soups a day and then a small meal of like salad and some meat in the evening. It's working for me!! Last week I was discouraged because I only lost a pound :( But I was told water retention while on your period can do that. Stay strong ladies!!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 7:07am
yep i totally understand, i've got to put my foot down on my eating habits.. i usually allow myself cheat days on the weekend well until i get where i want to be no more cheat days, head full steam ahead.. i've got the exercising down, now the eating got's to be very limited! right now i'm about to drink a slim fast for breakfast and some yogut then on to smart one for lunch! and dinner... dang being beautiful ain't easy...
~~MrsJones~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 6:46am
Everything is good I guess NC and Good Morning Ladies to everyone else!
I have been trying to walk a mile or so everyday to get myself back into the groove of being active because I have to co-coach a college cheerleading squad this summer but my silly spouse keeps unmotivating me or making me want to stray from my routine. I stopped walking for a few days and was eating things way off my diet just because my husband didn't want to eat healthy lunches and dinners when I cooked. Im glad I have you guys for motivation.
I think I should make my husband go on a diet too because it just isn't working for me to do it alone and he always eats the most unhealthy stuff but it looks so good *mouth watering*..lol..I sound so fat being jealous of my hubbie's food.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 6:31am

OK ladies I'm back.. For some reason when it's that time of month,Unhappy I don't feel like doing anything. So I'm back with working out in the mornings..

So how is everyone doing?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 6:24am
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Originally posted by TressaMagic TressaMagic wrote:

.... Just buy a tape or record from tv fitness channel. It is hard at first, but when those muscles loosen up . . (I have six pack now) I couldn't even move at first.  My thighs were so big I had to coordinate them to walk.  They were talking to each other . (left thigh) "U Go", (right thigh)" No! U go first!"  . . . .I bet I'm down two sizes now somewhere around 170 and still workin/

LOLLOL This made me laugh! I hate the whole thighs rubbin together thing! Good for you that you were inspired by a hot man! Any inspiration is good inspiration. Tongue  And I agree that you just have to start. It's hard at first, but you will see changes in your body.

ME TOO I HATE HEARING THAT NOISE OF STOCKINGS WALKING DOWN THE HALLL THAT PUSHES ME OVER THE EDGE.. LOLLOL

You wrong for that one sexiLOL imma come to ya job and wear a fresh pair of cordiroys. Dead

HA! actually its when i hear myself making that noise i know its time to get busy!!!! and that's what drives me over the edge!LOL
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 8:19pm

.... Just buy a tape or record from tv fitness channel. It is hard at first, but when those muscles loosen up . . (I have six pack now) I couldn't even move at first.  My thighs were so big I had to coordinate them to walk.  They were talking to each other . (left thigh) "U Go", (right thigh)" No! U go first!"  . . . .I bet I'm down two sizes now somewhere around 170 and still workin/

LOLLOL This made me laugh! I hate the whole thighs rubbin together thing! Good for you that you were inspired by a hot man! Any inspiration is good inspiration. Tongue  And I agree that you just have to start. It's hard at first, but you will see changes in your body.

ME TOO I HATE HEARING THAT NOISE OF STOCKINGS WALKING DOWN THE HALLL THAT PUSHES ME OVER THE EDGE.. LOLLOL

You wrong for that one sexiLOL imma come to ya job and wear a fresh pair of cordiroys. Dead
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 7:23pm
bigmomma i got my weights at kmart..

ok now i'm really inspired that Marlee on DWTS has gotten in great shape and its not even half way thru the competition.. she did start with pilates b4 the show begin but now after dancing her body is as FIT as the professional  dancers.. ok i'm mad now i'm not gonna have these heffa's out do me..LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 1:20pm

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

I need some exercise equipment any one know of any stores that have some good one that are inexpensive?

Hello, I'm in Canada, but I've gotten a lot of my exercise equipment from Walmart or on-line on Ebay. You can get a good set of dumbbells from Walmart and a cardio step on Ebay (used). I would start small and move up to more equipment as you go along. Don't want to get bogged down with 'stuff' considering it's YOU that needs to do the work, not the equipment.
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 12:46pm

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 11:31am
I need some exercise equipment any one know of any stores that have some good one that are inexpensive?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 11:00am

Thank you SEXI, I'll try those, noting as worked so far. My fat went into the inner thighs, chest and butt, so lipo works  . .I was thinking about it.  How long is recovery for those? Are they as painful?  Do you have scars from those surgeries as well?  I have a section under the bra in the back to?  Did you get it there?  How do you get rid of it?  (hey did you tthink about an answer  for my pm guhl?)

not yet as far as the PM...LOL i'll get back with you on that..i had my lipo as part of my FTT i couldn't tell what was worst than the other i'm certain the FTT win's hands down..
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 10:47am
Thank you SEXI, I'll try those, noting as worked so far. My fat went into the inner thighs, chest and butt, so lipo works  . .I was thinking about it.  How long is recovery for those? Are they as painful?  Do you have scars from those surgeries as well?  I have a section under the bra in the back to?  Did you get it there?  How do you get rid of it?  (hey did you tthink about an answer  for my pm guhl?)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 6:23am
yes it does go to other places like my butt LOL and my chest too, but i always gained in those areas first but no longer in the areas lipo.. no i didn't fat recycle i just wanted it gone!!!! well you can still work on your scars even now its not too late use the silicon sheets they are good and dermarest from Walgreens helps with fading.. both are recommended for old and new scars..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 8:49pm
I was asking, becuase I had the full tummy tuck in 2002. BUTTT i came out scarred and the scarring left me very depressed and embarassed.  I waited too late to sue the surgeon.  Plus I NEVER in MY LIFE want to experience that pain you are talking about again.   Did your fat "recycle"? My tummy really dosen't get fat anymore, getting that "ripped" look doesn't take long.  But the fat went to other areas (I didn't know that part)  I am having a helluva time keeping it off.  You are right it require work work work.  I am glad u started this thread, 'cause I had been slacking off. I am back on game now chile. 

Edited by TressaMagic - April 20 2008 at 8:50pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 8:18pm
Tressa it was back in 2001 i for the most part kept it together, i've always been a pilates girl and watched what i ate.. and got so small that i couldn't keep up with the weight loss in my clothing doing pilates the first go round.. its only been since the blood clot incident that i wasn't able to workout or eat healthly like i was use too, b/c i couldn't eat anything green for 6 months on blood thinners..

when i first had my surgery i used a elastic band to wrap around my waist when i worked out to keep my tummy tight while working out, b/c it took about 6 months after surgery to do tummy exercises b/c it just plain felt weird.. those muscles getting placed back together ain't no joke in recovery that HURTS!!!! so i wore my binder like forever b/c i needed that extra support..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 7:36pm
SEXiI when was your surgery?  just wondering, I'm just getting back to being able to bend like I used to?  any limitations from the surgery?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Okay, so are "we" supposed to post our workouts on a daily basis?  Because if so it will be a while for me; however I do workout 5 days a week at 2 hour intervals combining weight lifting and cardio.

Maybe when I learn to post pictures in my post I will put one up a before and current to my ultimate goal of losing 100 pounds.  Keep you heads up my sisters the road to beautification is a lifetime and committed one but I know "we" can do it!!!!!!

no no what you can do that will bring results.. for me, i GOT TO DO IT EVERYDAY, until i can change my lazy azz mindset, and its working i can't be lazy until get it done NOW, and my azz stop hurting and the other parts as well i've gotten thru that stage.. i've been trying everyway i can not to work out too hard, but i realize i got to in order to get the results i want.. i spent all this money and i was hot trust me when i was done with my surgery, but its been my goal to actually make these abs a 6 pack with rips since i paid for them muscles to get back together in their original states.. now i'm determined b/c i always do something to look and feel good about me with every up coming birthday every year.. i got one coming in july so i plan on wearing some brothers, latino's, french, italian and white menz out!!! LOL LOLLOL which i do, of all ages NOW, but this is for my satisfaction, they will just reap the rewards.. so let's do it, and i'll be posting pictures so its my goal to be able to do that..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic