Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Diva's Hot Body Challenage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:03pm
I hear ya!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

I'm in! I was just saying 2 a friend as soon as i get my money right i am so getting a tummy tuck, i've all ready started dieting and exercising everyday, and i heard if your over normal weight  they wont do it. i got 4 kids and it showsLOL 2008 is my year.

that's great big momma you can change your name to little momma.. lol let's do it girl.. 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i my PS wouldn't do it unless i was at a good weight and if i was done having kids..

Edited by sexibeach - April 13 2008 at 8:11pm
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL girl i know its rough but we NEED TO BE FIERCE BLACK SISTA'S WITH FLOWING HAIR LOOKING HOT FOR 2008 AND ESPECIALLY IN JAMIACA YOU MIGHT END UP BEING STELLA..LOLLOLLOL cuz girl i've been there i know what they got up in there...LOL

Shocked Sexi, I've been to Jamaica twice and girl, I KNOW WHAT THEY GOT GOING ON THERE TOO, Wink TRUST.  I'm happily married now, but Dang I'm getting FLASHBACKS NOW. When I met my "Dexter" I was in my twenties and VERY SINGLE. Needless to say, "Dexter" didn't disappoint, when I saw that third leg he had in his pants jawdrop........ OKAY, and I'm back......... Wheww, trip down memory lane, Embarrassed

Anyway, what u said Sexi?????? Oh yeah, saved the links for the low carb tips and websites to my favorites, thanks. Big%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL girl i know its rough but we NEED TO BE FIERCE BLACK SISTA'S WITH FLOWING HAIR LOOKING HOT FOR 2008 AND ESPECIALLY IN JAMIACA YOU MIGHT END UP BEING STELLA..LOLLOLLOL cuz girl i've been there i know what they got up in there...LOL

Shocked Sexi, I've been to Jamaica twice and girl, I KNOW WHAT THEY GOT GOING ON THERE TOO, Wink TRUST.  I'm happily married now, but Dang I'm getting FLASHBACKS NOW. When I met my "Dexter" I was in my twenties and VERY SINGLE. Needless to say, "Dexter" didn't disappoint, when I saw that third leg he had in his pants jawdrop........ OKAY, and I'm back......... Wheww, trip down memory lane, Embarrassed

Anyway, what u said Sexi?????? Oh yeah, saved the links for the low carb tips and websites to my favorites, thanks. Big%20smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I MET DEXTER TOO..LOL well do it for the hubby he'll love it too.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:36pm
Sexi, you funny, all those laughing smilies are telling me a story, Wink
I love this board, who knew I could get diet tips along with lf support, lolol........ Thanks ladies.
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:43pm
Quote sexibeach said

yes this is a wake up call for you, if you just had surgery and your at popeye's, i know its good i love them red beans and rice, but you betta keep that investment working for you! i'm so glad we're on board with this b/c we need to encourage each other and keep it going.. we need to check in with weight loss, and expectations and etc.. i'm serious i've got to be the diva i know that i am..

Oh Sexi, I know you're serious, I'm serious too. I'm just rofl because you're right. whew! I had my surgery a year ago I still follow-up w/ my surgeon every couple months though. Them evil beans & rice just be calling me. But I'm really on board.     
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

Sexi, you funny, all those laughing smilies are telling me a story, Wink
I love this board, who knew I could get diet tips along with lf support, lolol........ Thanks ladies.

Ditto-
Thx for posting the newsletter Sexi.

Gotta go watch my red sox & study-- while NOT snacking  on cookies or chips tonight.

Good Night All.
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:46pm
Okay my sisters count me in.  I have already been working out since August 1st of last year I made a promise to myself that I was going to get my act together.  With me being only 5'1 I looked like a butterball ham instead of something sexy...lol

So my ultimate goal is to lose 100 pounds and so far I now have a little under 70 pounds to go, as for my dress size I have not been a size 4 or 5 since Abe was a boy...lol... so I am not going to be unrealistic by trying to get to that size.  However because I satrted to body build all over again I know that the muscle is going to weight more than fat.

So here is an example of what i do so far as I have never been a long distance runner, always a sprinter or 50 yard dashes in high school.
I work out 5 days a week 2 hours per session.  1 hour consisting of nothing but cardio and crunches and strecthing in between, then the next hour consist of weight lifting and body sculpting.  On cardio I vary the workouts so I do not get bored and I never get bored with lifting weights in fact I find it to be a real turn on.  LOL

I also have changed my eating habits which includes not eating the candy bars and white cake and ice cream.  I have replaced them with steamed veggies, fish, some poultry, no beef at all and a few protein drinks along with adding a tablespoon of pure virgin coconut oil to my smoothies in the morning.  Coconut oil helps to improve circulation and assist in keeping your cholesterol in check not to mention the benefits for your skin and hair.  I may or may not have plastic surgery in the future but for now I am willing to work hard to get my bod in shape before I step back on the vocal stage again.  In other words..."I am bringing sexy back".  LOL

So ladies let's do the dayum thing....count me in Sexi...

Edited by Mistress Shaka - April 13 2008 at 8:48pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Okay my sisters count me in.  I have already been working out since August 1st of last year I made a promise to myself that I was going to get my act together.  With me being only 5'1 I looked like a butterball ham instead of something sexy...lol

So my ultimate goal is to lose 100 pounds and so far I now have a little under 70 pounds to go, as for my dress size I have not been a size 4 or 5 since Abe was a boy...lol... so I am not going to be unrealistic by trying to get to that size.  However because I satrted to body build all over again I know that the muscle is going to weight more than fat.

So here is an example of what i do so far as I have never been a long distance runner, always a sprinter or 50 yard dashes in high school.
I work out 5 days a week 2 hours per session.  1 hour consisting of nothing but cardio and crunches and strecthing in between, then the next hour consist of weight lifting and body sculpting.  On cardio I vary the workouts so I do not get bored and I never get bored with lifting weights in fact I find it to be a real turn on.  LOL

I also have changed my eating habits which includes not eating the candy bars and white cake and ice cream.  I have replaced them with steamed veggies, fish, some poultry, no beef at all and a few protein drinks along with adding a tablespoon of pure virgin coconut oil to my smoothies in the morning.  Coconut oil helps to improve circulation and assist in keeping your cholesterol in check not to mention the benefits for your skin and hair.  I may or may not have plastic surgery in the future but for now I am willing to work hard to get my bod in shape before I step back on the vocal stage again.  In other words..."I am bringing sexy back".  LOL

OH MISTRESS I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, girl i hate to admit this but i use to keep candy bar under my pillow in case of emergency..LOL i've stopped that and i'm moving on, let's keep each other encouraged and moving towards the prize of super weightloss lf's diva's..
kdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:03pm
Oh this is great.  Something to get my mind off my failed wig attempts.  I'm on the small side but I REALLY need to get a bit of definition and toning in the arms and thighs plus this mini muffin top aint cute!  I used to take exotic dance exercise classes and I loved it ( so did my hubby Wink, ya'll have got to try it), but I missed a few classes and you kow how that goes.  If I could stop putting those sugar laden snacks in my mouth and hop on all of my exercise equipment sitting right behind me, I'd be on way to that bangin body Sexi's talking about.  We've got to motivate one another cause it's hard geting started. I'm ready to revive my sexy.

Edited by kdee - April 13 2008 at 9:09pm
kdee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:04pm
Oh this is great.  Something to get my mind of my failed wig attempts.  I'm on the small side but I REALLY need to get a bit of definition and toning in the arms and thighs plus this mini muffin top aint cute!  I used to take exotic dance exercise classes and I loved it, but I missed a few classes and you kow how that goes.  If I could stop putting those sugar laden snacks in my mouth and hop on all of my exercise equipment right behind me, I'd be on way to that bangin body Sexi's talking about.  We've got to motivate one another cause it's hard geting started.
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:07pm
Hey Sexi,

Count me in!  I'm starting south beach again tomorrow.  I have another 15 to lose and then I'll go sit down.  I'm an 8 like you, but wishing I was a 6.  I am going to ride the bike for 10 miles a day plus a weight circuit for 30min at the gym twic e a week, plus a yoga tone class at least once a week.  Now you are on your own with the 6 mile running Shocked.  My puppy is hyper too, but I'm not trying to run six miles unless someone is chasing me with a weapon LOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:13pm

So my ultimate goal is to lose 100 pounds and so far I now have a little under 70 pounds to go, as for my dress size I have not been a size 4 or 5 since Abe was a boy...lol... so I am not going to be unrealistic by trying to get to that size.  However because I started to body build all over again I know that the muscle is going to weight more than fat.

OH MISTRESS I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, girl i hate to admit this but i use to keep candy bar under my pillow in case of emergency..LOL i've stopped that and i'm moving on, let's keep each other encouraged and moving towards the prize of super weightloss lf's diva's..

Sexi!!!!  Thank you so much my sister for your words of encouragement.  I failed to mention thay I am also corset training my waist 6 days a week for at least 8 to 10 hours per day.  I use to do this before with my fetish wear but other things happened, but now I am back on track again.  Next month I will post some pics for my sisters to show you my progress...ladies it is hard work but it is ALL WORTH IT in the end. Tongue

Edited by Mistress Shaka - April 13 2008 at 9:16pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Hey Sexi,

Count me in!  I'm starting south beach again tomorrow.  I have another 15 to lose and then I'll go sit down.  I'm an 8 like you, but wishing I was a 6.  I am going to ride the bike for 10 miles a day plus a weight circuit for 30min at the gym twic e a week, plus a yoga tone class at least once a week.  Now you are on your own with the 6 mile running Shocked.  My puppy is hyper too, but I'm not trying to run six miles unless someone is chasing me with a weapon LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL Now I heard that LOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:15pm
Mistress Shaka: What is corset training and how do you do it for 8 -10 hours a day ???????????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Mistress Shaka: What is corset training and how do you do it for 8 -10 hours a day ???????????

Hi Curlygirl 11,

Corset training is wear one wears a custom made garment usually 3 to 4 sizes smaller than your actual waist.  This garment can be used under or oer your clothing and made out of cotton twill, satin, or velvet in various colors.

You can wear your corset if you are up to it over your outfit or under to your place of work and taking it off at the end of the day.  Women should keep in mind that you do not want to start off wearing this type of garment too tight if you have never worn one before as this unit can cause some discomfort.  Once you start to acieve your overall look you will be pleased and you will be amazed at how you start to look in the mirror the first time you put it on.  Our other halfs aka men seem to enjoy putting these one their women due to the hourglass shape it starts to give you.  You can check out various sites for corsets I get mine from shapercorset.com.

I will be happy to answer any questions my sisters may have regarding corset training.  I hope this helps a little.

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:32pm
Well, all yall know that I am going to COSTA RICA for my TT and I have to be down  at least 30 pounds before and that is what I keep thinking about and looking forward to. Hey Chaka girl. I use the Squeem and BOY it is the bomb,I go from a big 14 to a solid 12 instantly! But I cannot do more than a few hours at a time or my ribs start aching!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 9:34pm

Hi Curlygirl 11,

Corset training is wear one wears a custom made garment usually 3 to 4 sizes smaller than your actual waist.  This garment can be used under or oer your clothing and made out of cotton twill, satin, or velvet in various colors.

You can wear your corset if you are up to it over your outfit or under to your place of work and taking it off at the end of the day.  Women should keep in mind that you do not want to start off wearing this type of garment too tight if you have never worn one before as this unit can cause some discomfort.  Once you start to acieve your overall look you will be pleased and you will be amazed at how you start to look in the mirror the first time you put it on.  Our other halfs aka men seem to enjoy putting these one their women due to the hourglass shape it starts to give you.  You can check out various sites for corsets I get mine from shapercorset.com.

I will be happy to answer any questions my sisters may have regarding corset training.  I hope this helps a little.

Oh, okay. I've heard of this before. I have a Vietnamese friend who did this within hours of giving birth to her daughter in keeping with their cultural tradition. They called it "binding". I was amazed because her waist was back to it's normal size withing 2 months of giving birth and she wasn't even working out.

Thanks for the web address. I'm gonna go check it out right now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 12:08am
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

Well, all yall know that I am going to COSTA RICA for my TT and I have to be down  at least 30 pounds before and that is what I keep thinking about and looking forward to. Hey Chaka girl. I use the Squeem and BOY it is the bomb,I go from a big 14 to a solid 12 instantly! But I cannot do more than a few hours at a time or my ribs start aching!

Hey Meechie!

I have a squeem too but I find it does not work for me like the real corset.  The squeem is rubber with plastic rods and the corset has steel.  Maybe I need to order the squeem in a real small size.  What size did you order it in?  Because maybe that is the trick although I only use it at night to sleep in.

Let me know sis.

Shaka

Edited by Mistress Shaka - April 14 2008 at 12:15am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 12:12am

Hi Curlygirl 11,

Oh, okay. I've heard of this before. I have a Vietnamese friend who did this within hours of giving birth to her daughter in keeping with their cultural tradition. They called it "binding". I was amazed because her waist was back to it's normal size withing 2 months of giving birth and she wasn't even working out.

Thanks for the web address. I'm gonna go check it out right now.

You are welcome my sister; however the binding asian and other cultures do is not of the same material as a corset.  Your corsets were worn in the 1800 when women had no other choice than to wear dresses and bussells.  But let me know what you think of the corsets I can also give some sites that go into more detail about waist training with a corset.

When it comes to corset training I know my stuff on this one.  TongueWink

Edited by Mistress Shaka - April 14 2008 at 12:16am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic