Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Diva's Hot Body Challenage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 7:07am
yep i totally understand, i've got to put my foot down on my eating habits.. i usually allow myself cheat days on the weekend well until i get where i want to be no more cheat days, head full steam ahead.. i've got the exercising down, now the eating got's to be very limited! right now i'm about to drink a slim fast for breakfast and some yogut then on to smart one for lunch! and dinner... dang being beautiful ain't easy...
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 8:13am
YES ladies I need to be joining this movement asap!!!

I started dieting about 2 weeks ago now, I've lost 8 pounds, I want to lose at least another 20/30 pounds for the summer. Just want to look right in that bikini!!1 I'm visiting the states this summer on a road trip and I really don't want to have to worry about my tummy or arms or thighs!

Anyway I'm doing a diet called the cambridge diet, I have 3 shakes/bars/soups a day and then a small meal of like salad and some meat in the evening. It's working for me!! Last week I was discouraged because I only lost a pound :( But I was told water retention while on your period can do that. Stay strong ladies!!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by BooBoo BooBoo wrote:

YES ladies I need to be joining this movement asap!!!

I started dieting about 2 weeks ago now, I've lost 8 pounds, I want to lose at least another 20/30 pounds for the summer. Just want to look right in that bikini!!1 I'm visiting the states this summer on a road trip and I really don't want to have to worry about my tummy or arms or thighs!

Anyway I'm doing a diet called the cambridge diet, I have 3 shakes/bars/soups a day and then a small meal of like salad and some meat in the evening. It's working for me!! Last week I was discouraged because I only lost a pound :( But I was told water retention while on your period can do that. Stay strong ladies!!!!

thanks for the information this is pretty much what i've been doing!!!
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

ok now i'm really inspired that Marlee on DWTS has gotten in great shape and its not even half way thru the competition.. she did start with pilates b4 the show begin but now after dancing her body is as FIT as the professional  dancers.. ok i'm mad now i'm not gonna have these heffa's out do me..LOL

You know...I did notice that Marlee's body is getting pretty fit! Amazing. Too bad, she's stiff as a board! But, I totally respect what she's doing. Clap
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

You wrong for that one sexiLOL imma come to ya job and wear a fresh pair of cordiroys. Dead

LOLLOL  Haven't worn corduroy's for ages!
~~MrsJones~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 4:38am
Hey you guys. I joined 50millionpounds.com today and they have a cool feature where you can create a team for women like you. I am going to start a Lace Front Divas/Fashionistas team and I think there may be some kind of prize or incentive for the top teams that lose the most weight. I think it would be something fun for all of us to do and keep each other motivated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 5:06am
http://www.50millionpounds.com/Lace Divas and Beauty Fashionistas

Go join ladies and lets get in shap and beat everyone else. With the great bond and sisterhood we have over lace wigs Im sure we can come together and lose more weight than any other teams.runner

Edited by ~~MrsJones~~ - April 23 2008 at 5:12am
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 7:08am
Thanks Ms. Jones. I'm about to go sign up now...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 8:24am
thanks i've also joined a calorie counter site i have a couple one i have determine how many calories i've eaten, one to list them and keep track with a journel.. this will help me keep track..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 8:28am
sparkspeople.com is a good site too...it also is really good at helping keep track and get great tips to help along..

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by ~~MrsJones~~ ~~MrsJones~~ wrote:

sparkspeople.com is a good site too...it also is really good at helping keep track and get great tips to help along..

I love Sparkpeople.com! Great website. Your other link is great too! Great way to get people together on losing weight and getting fit. Thanks.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 2:12pm
Mrs. Jones this sounds great ma!
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 4:26pm
I bought a Pilates dvd yesterday so Ive started doing that daily too. I like it! Any of you ladies do the Pilates thing?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 5:04pm

I bought a Pilates dvd yesterday so Ive started doing that daily too. I like it! Any of you ladies do the Pilates thing?

yes i've said that all thru this thread LOL i love it and it works and it works fast plus its kind of a lazy workout but the results are serious stay with it!
chinadoll08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 9:16pm
Mrs. Jones your avatar is fab. Smile
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

yes i've said that all thru this thread LOL i love it and it works and it works fast plus its kind of a lazy workout but the results are serious stay with it!

LMAO sexi u got it in one with the 'lazy workout' thing..hahahaha..that's why I love it too. But I can feel my muscles aching so I know they got worked!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 10:16pm
For the ladies who join me and NC Lady in the challenge on 50millionponds.com I am going to be sharing some of mt favorite healthy recipes, tips and tricks that I have learned from coaching cheerleading and fitness. I would like other people to share things as well so we can all be victorious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 1:32am
Thanks ChinaDoll
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 6:46am
Below is a link to help you find out your body type. They also have a quiz that you can take to help you find out.

BodyType workouts:

Check out this link too:

I am a Endomorph...Everything that is said is me all day long. I do have small wrists and ankles.. I guess that is why the fat goes everywhere else..LOL

Endomorph

The Endomorph is physically quite 'round', and is typified as the 'barrel of fun' person. They tend to have:

• Wide hips and narrow shoulders, which makes them rather pear-shaped.
  • Quite a lot of fat spread across the body, including upper arms and thighs.
  • They have quite slim ankles and wrists, which only serves to accentuate the fatter other parts.

Psychologically, the endomorph is:

• Sociable
  • Fun-loving
  • Love of food
  • Tolerant
  • Even-tempered
  • Good humored
  • Relaxed
  • With a love of comfort
  • And has a need for affection

Edited by NClady - April 24 2008 at 7:55am
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 7:18am

Drinking water is one of the biggest parts when it comes to weight lost. I buy my bottle water from Wal-Mart. It is the one that says Sam's choice Purified drinking water. It comes in a 24 pack of 20 oz bottle water for no more than $4.00. This is a great deal. In the mornings I drink one bottle while working out and then I take three more bottles to work. When I get home I drink one more bottle of water. I’m getting 100 ounces of water a day.

Check out the calculator to see what your water intake should be:

http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

Edited by NClady - April 24 2008 at 7:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic