Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF Diva's Hot Body Challenage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 8:39pm
Well...it looks like I'm a Mesomorph. Thanks NCLady for the links! (I hope it was NCLady, since I can't go back and check now!LOL

Anyway...I just saw an Oprah show with Dr. Oz on it where he was talking about water intake. He said that there is new studies showing it's not necessary to drink 8 glasses of water. Supposedly it does nothing special for you. Of course, if you're exercising, you need to drink more water, but you don't have to force it. I must say that, personally, I have worked out regularly for 20 years and it's never felt right to drink 8 cups of water in a day! I hate that bloated feeling. I just drink it when I'm thirsty as well as before and after my workout.
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 11:05pm
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!
this will be a fun start runner
BooBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 10:19am
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Well...it looks like I'm a Mesomorph. Thanks NCLady for the links! (I hope it was NCLady, since I can't go back and check now!LOL

Anyway...I just saw an Oprah show with Dr. Oz on it where he was talking about water intake. He said that there is new studies showing it's not necessary to drink 8 glasses of water. Supposedly it does nothing special for you. Of course, if you're exercising, you need to drink more water, but you don't have to force it. I must say that, personally, I have worked out regularly for 20 years and it's never felt right to drink 8 cups of water in a day! I hate that bloated feeling. I just drink it when I'm thirsty as well as before and after my workout.

It probably doesn't have humungous health benefits but I've started drinking about 3/4 litres of water every day to aid my diet, and I can tell you that not only is my skin feeling and looking amazing, I feel much less sluggish throughout the day. So the water drinking thing is for me and is is a habit I will to continue!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 5:13pm
i just finished the pilates for 45 min. its great i'm not hurting like b4.. but if i sit too long i'm stiff when i get up.. but i'm in the mode now just do it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic