Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Xinyi Unit Applied with Pics (HAIR CRACK!!!)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Xinyi Unit Applied with Pics (HAIR CRACK!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Xinyi Unit Applied with Pics (HAIR CRACK!!!)
    Posted: April 14 2008 at 8:33am

Hello Ladies. Here is a link to my 2nd unit. The specs are in the Fotki album.  Enjoy! 

I welcome all comments and suggestions.  Embarrassed

I used 1 layer of ORWG and 1 layer of No Tape in the front.

For the nape I used No Tape and Super Tabe combo. 

Edited by MissHairGirl - April 14 2008 at 9:19am
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 8:45am
Nice unit and I love the colors.  What colors are they?
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:07am
You are rockin' it!  The 1b / 30 is my favorite combination, tooWink
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:10am
That looks very pretty and natural on you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:17am
Thank you ladies! Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:17am

1B/30  are the color combonations!

Edited by MissHairGirl - April 14 2008 at 9:18am
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:19am
Very pretty
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:25am
Very pretty! Great application, too! Clap
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:34am
I think you should thin the hairline a bit as well as the crown area, this will help to frame your face a little better and acheive a natural appearance...... but other than that good job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:46am
Confused
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

I think you should thin the hairline a bit as well as the crown area, this will help to frame your face a little better and acheive a natural appearance...... but other than that good job!

Is it possible to thin the hairline while I have it on?  I would really hate to take off this really nice application, I have a great hold. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:47am
oh i like the highlites too cute.. Clap
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 11:46am

That unit is too cute! Is that a light yaki? They sent me a stock list that just had Yaki Straight on it, so I wasn't sure if that was light yaki, reg yaki or what???? I love the highlights!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 11:56am
Originally posted by birdiegrey birdiegrey wrote:

That unit is too cute! Is that a light yaki? They sent me a stock list that just had Yaki Straight on it, so I wasn't sure if that was light yaki, reg yaki or what???? I love the highlights!

It is a yaki straight that was listed on his stock list.  It looks more like a medium yaki to me. 

Edited by MissHairGirl - April 14 2008 at 11:56am
birdiegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdiegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by MissHairGirl MissHairGirl wrote:

Originally posted by birdiegrey birdiegrey wrote:

It is a yaki straight that was listed on his stock list.  It looks more like a medium yaki to me. 

Medium yaki, huh? Too cute!
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 4:39pm
Loving It!!!  It looks good!
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 4:44pm
Looks good.Clap....Highlights are cute too..Smile
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 6:45pm
wow...I think that looks great; application and all! You're doing it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 8:19pm
THANK YOU LADIES!!!! 
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 11:39pm
very niceThumbs%20Up
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:40pm
Looks beautiful! Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic