Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife's latest cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife's latest cut
    Posted: April 14 2008 at 8:08pm
It's not really new, but she got a re-shaping this past Saturday and it is a bit different than last time.

Find my previous post to see how it was 6 weeks ago...these were taken yesterday...

Thoughts or opinions are welcome...she reads them all.

Thanks.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 11:18pm
Awesome, it looks totally awesome.  I truly wish my wife would go back to this haircut.  Easy access to the nape is a wonderful thing.  Please pass on to her that she looks great.
HAWG
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 12:54am

She looks great and the higher buzz of the nape provides a really good contrast.  I wish my wife would go that short at the nape but she is reluctant to lose the last half inch of *length" - so it always looks slightly grown out.

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:14am
I feel your pain Heratic
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 7:43am
Fantastic style. I really hope this will be the "hot" look for this summer. One of my fave styles of all time and your wife looks incredible with it. It really shows her sexy slender neck off well. Congrats!!!
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 9:46am
Looks great!!!
sassy stylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassy stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:24pm

She has a great neckline for that cut. I myself dont like to cut women's hair with the clippers. I think it makes it a little less feminine. Short and texture is really hot this season which is my absolute favorite!

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:40pm
Smokin' Hot!
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:51pm
looks great
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:57pm
Privistamoo. Excellanta. Love it. keep it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic