Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want my next unit to look like this-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want my next unit to look like this-
    Posted: April 15 2008 at 3:14pm
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 3:41pm

You crazy! lol

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 3:42pm
Dang..I can't see the picture..I'm at work..Do you have a link?
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 4:04pm
Amazon1147, you know you ain't right for that one, Jermaine Jackson never did anything to you, lolol..........
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 4:17pm
LMAO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 4:37pm
I know its not right sorry (LOL)- but I just cannot believe he is still doing this, I know that if my dad doesnt look right, I tell him straight up "dad u can't wear that, dad u NEED a haircut, etc".

Now of course, I am the type of girl that has cut patches in my dad's hair (in the past)  to make him go get a haircut. My dad's hair grows so fast.

Anyway here is a direct link: http://theybf.com/page/2/

I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF STEVE -I looooove me some Steve Harvey and I think he looks pretty good here.  I listen to him every morning.

BUT what the HE-- is this?

Scroll down the page.
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:24pm
ok jermaine looks a hot mess... he used to be so handsome.. as for steve... buff body looks good and bald head is better..

but what's up with the wooden horse in underware???? who is that?atomic
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:25pm
^^^^^^That's big BOOM Steve's bodyguard.  Boom is starting to look better as he has lost a lot of weight.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:37pm
why are ya scurring me LOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:38pm
Ok-Congrats to Boom for losing the weight! That is not an easy thing to do.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:08pm
did he try to put a sock in thereLOL
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:45pm
ewwww hot greasy messThumbs%20Down
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:55pm
Amazon1147, I know exactly what you mean about telling our daddy's when things don't look right.  My dad had me putting Just For Men in his hair, which wasn't the issue, the issue was having to tell my daddy that he can't be buying the Jet Black color, HE'S IN HIS 70'S, I was like Daddy, Shocked NO................... I ran to the BSS and got my daddy some darkest brown. LOL

Where's Jermaine's kids, Confused
deevaa_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deevaa_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 7:04pm
Jermaine... Dayamn! You mean after all the money he made with his brothers he...

Steve Harvey... You know that ain't his body right? Take another look. See the difference between his head and torso? You gotta love Photoshop. He probably altered the pic himself and leaked it on the net after he finally decided to take that "thing" off his head.

I ain't even about to comment on last photo. Nuh uh.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 7:44pm
I would NOT let my daddy go out looking like he just fried bacon on his forehead. How come Jermaine's kids don't wipe all that grease off his face?  Stern%20Smile  That's just wrong. Maybe they're mad at him.
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 7:48pm

Ugh! Why is Jermaine melting? And what is up with Brokeblack dude humping the lion and trying to look adorable?    
aquariangirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquariangirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 10:18pm
OMG!!!  AMAZON I'mma hurt you!!!!!!!!!  That is soooooo wrong on soooooooo many levelsLOLLOLCryLOLLOL

and curlygirl and angie...yall sooooooo wrong!!!!

Edited by aquariangirl - April 15 2008 at 10:25pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 1:40am
Originally posted by aquariangirl aquariangirl wrote:

OMG!!!  AMAZON I'mma hurt you!!!!!!!!!  That is soooooo wrong on soooooooo many levelsLOLLOLCryLOLLOL

and curlygirl and angie...yall sooooooo wrong!!!!

LOL Girl you know we ain't lying though.
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2008 at 9:14am
Who let him leave the house like that? Confused
relentless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relentless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2008 at 4:25pm
why he so greasy? Y Y Y it makes me mad Angry there is no reason on this earth to always be that damn greasy!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic