Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will Jacksun repair his units?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Jacksun repair his units?
    Posted: April 17 2008 at 6:59am

My Jacksun curly has several bald spots cause I tryed to bleach the knots yet again. Of course my knots are still black, i have some orange roots and several bald spots. i know someone posted something on here about hair repair for $35 an inch. By then i could buy a new unit.  Since i purchased this unit from Jack do you think he would be will ing to repair it for me. I still have hair he can use, and im will ing to pay around $100. I really love this unit, and dont want to let it go but the baldy spots are right in the front.

And could SOMEONE please tell me what the F I gotta say to make sure my knots get bleached next time?!!!They were SUPPOSED to be bleached on this one. I know its supposed to be easy to bleach the knots, but it hasnot worked for me
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2008 at 7:15am
yes i've sent a unit i loved back to china for him to do the repairs...just take pictures of the bald spots and send it to him and he'll tell ya how much it will cost you..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2008 at 7:29am
thanks sexi im gonna do that today. I was also thinking of doing a template of my head so he could have that for my next order
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2008 at 11:51am

Philly WTH ????  Shocked  You mean to tell me I humiliated myself and posted a thread about all my lf mistakes for nothing ?

I just posted a thread showing how I burned 2 big old bald spots in the front of my curly unit by repeatedly bleaching a few areas that had stubborn knots. I was tryna help my sistas out by letting them learn from my mistakes.  Oh but nnnnoooooooooooooooooooo......Philly don't believe that fat meat is greasy. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Please at least tell me that you never saw the thread or that you did it before you ever read the warning about it. Ouch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 11:49am
curlygirl, i saw the thread, and read and laghed and cryed, had 4 glasses of wine and told myself that I COULD bleach the knots without messing up my unit. I think i jst heard my someone say "you big DUMMY" LOL  Now its gonna cost me half the price of the wig to bring it bak to life. But i have to do it i love this unit.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by phillycutee phillycutee wrote:

curlygirl, i saw the thread, and read and laghed and cryed, had 4 glasses of wine and told myself that I COULD bleach the knots without messing up my unit. I think i jst heard my someone say "you big DUMMY" LOL  Now its gonna cost me half the price of the wig to bring it bak to life. But i have to do it i love this unit.

LOLLOLLOL That is toooooo funny! LOL I betcha won't do that again. Girl I can't believe you got a BUI (Bleaching Under the Influence). beerdrinkerBleaching knots requires complete sobriety....at least until you rinse the bleach out and shampoo it anyway LOL  You might as well go on ahead and add your patchy lf  pics to the "Post Your LF Mistakes" thread too so that when the next woman comes across that thread she won't think it can't happen to her. LOL

How much will Jacksun charge you to repair the bald spots ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic