Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEiRd SitUAtiOn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NOIseMaKEr1985 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOIseMaKEr1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEiRd SitUAtiOn
    Posted: October 23 2002 at 8:44am
HI EVERYBODY IM JENNIFER,

IM 17 FROM CA I HAVE FAIRLY LONG BROWN STRAIGHT HAIR WITH A FEW YELLOW STREAKS I USUALLY WEAR MY HAIR IN A LONG PONYTAIL.
YESTERDAY A BOY IN MY SCHOOL NAMED RYAN ASKED ME SOMETHING ODD. HE ASKED ME IF I WOULD GIVE HIM MY PONYTAIL. I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND KRISTY, WE WERE SAYING WED LIKE TO GET HAIRCUTS THIS WEEKEND . I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING CUTTING IT FOR A FEW MONTHS WHEN I SAID I WAS GONNA CUT IT SHORT HE SAID "OHH CAN I HAVE YOUR PONYTAIL".
ODD RIGHT? WHEN I SAID TO HIM WHY HE SAID HE CAN SELL IT ONLINE FOR MEGA BUCKS. HE THEN SAID HED GIVE ME $25 AND PAY FOR MY HAIRCUT IF I LET HIM CUT IT OFF FIRST. IM THINKIN OF CUTTING IT ANYWAY SHOULD I DO IT?
PLUS ILL GET A FREE HAIRCUT. I LOOKED ON EBAY AND THEY DONT SELL FOR MUCH MORE THAN $25 ANYWAY SO IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT. I JUST DONT KNOW WHY HE DIDNT ASK KRYSTY FOR HER HAIR, AFTER ALL HE IS MORE FRIENDS WITH HER THAN ME
gh27 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 7:17pm
Hello Jennifer, no I wouldn`t recommend going thru with it. You sound like you have such beautiful hair, I don`t think I would even cut it at all. Just leave it long and maybe just wear it differently. Gary
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 7:08am
Cut your hair if you like but unless he is someone you can trust VERY much or have a HUGE brother to kick his a$$ if he butchers you I would go to a salon. Then sell him the pony tail.
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 8:50am
I agree. Cut it if you want to, it will always grow back so its not a big deal to cut it but I woul have a salon cut it not some kid.
threejobs!
NoiSemaKeR 1985 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoiSemaKeR 1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2002 at 9:43am
I DID IT, SO DID MY FRIEND HE CUT BOTH OF OUR HAIR IN STUDY HALL ON FRIDAY. HE GAVE US EACH $30 AND AFTER SCHOOL DROVE US AND PAID FOR OUR HAIRCUTS. HE KEPT THE TAILS WE SAID HE CAN SELL EM. I LOVE MY NEW CUT, ITS ALL ONE LENGTH JUST ABOVE MY CHIN, VERY SWINGY AND IT FEELS SO LIGHT.
ALL HE DID WAS CUT THE PONYTAIL OFF , EVERY ONE IN STUDYHALL WAS AMAZED WE WERE LETTING HIM DO IT. I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS ALOT OF FUN, HE IS A NICE GUY JUST A LITTLE ODD I GUESS
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2002 at 4:17pm
Congradulations! So glad things worked out well for you. First off, I do not think that is a weird situation at all. I have often contemplated similar situations, myself; I`ve just never had the luck that the boy in your class did. I can only imagine the looks on everyones` face in your study hall. How long did your cut ponytails wind up measuring to? It sounds like it worked out well for everyone involved. How does your friend like her haircut? Sounds like you really like your haircut alot; I hope you consider leaving it this way for a while. How did the kids in class react today, after seeing the finished look. Hope you enjoy the new look & best of luck to you.
noisEmAKER1985 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noisEmAKER1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2002 at 9:38am
thanks fer yer reply, my friend loves her cut as do i we got very simple cuts all one length mine is chin length hers is about a glich shorter and a little layered underneath i actually like her haircut better. Every one watched (only like 10 people) they all laughed and stuff even the aide. my ponytail was about 13 inches . krysty had about 8 inches cut off . her hair was shorter to begin with and still is. i like that hers is cut higher in the back , mine is just all even like when you are a kid and yer mom puts a bowl on yer head jk lol!. i really think she looks VERY pretty with her haircut, i think the boy who cut it really likes her now. know what weird his last 2 gfs had short hair i wonder if he cut it. im gonna ask him. krysty said he hung our ponytails on his wall (WeIRd)
i dunno if he really did though laterz----
l View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 11:21am
l
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 12:46pm
So glad it went well for you. At school was good choice... I was a little worried that if you were some place less public things could get out of hand.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic