Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks for ultra-short response

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for ultra-short response
    Posted: October 23 2002 at 12:52pm
I would like to thank the dozens of people who have written in to my thread, "Ultra-Short Hair On Women", and also the thousands who have looked in on this thread!
The reason this thread is getting such a huge response is that there are hundreds of threads on this website about women with more traditional longer styles of hair, or conventional short styles, but I have introduced the only thread that I have seen on this website concerned with the ultra-short or bald styles on women. If there were dozens of threads on the subject of ultra-short hair on women obviously this thread would not be getting this many replies and visits.
There is a large subcult of men who love the ultra-short hairstyle on women, and an equally large subcult of women who wear the look or are considering trying the look. It is these people that the ultra-short thread is for, and I really am enjoying reading the mostly positive responses, as I am sure others are enjoying reading these responses!
Once again, thanks everyone for your interest and input!
Much love,
Johan
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 8:39pm
Hi Johan,

Johan, I thank you for starting the ultra-short haired women thread. I have had fun writing in and internet chatting with you, Heidi and others. On hair talk sites there are not enough places for short haired or bald women to share our views and experiences with men and women who like these styles.

THANK YOU AGAIN JOHAN!!!
Love, Ebony
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2002 at 11:13pm
Johan,
It really has been nice to read so many wonderful responses on your ultra short hair for women site. and it is nice to know that so many of us gals are wearing short styles, and that so many men love our look!
And hi to your wife, you two are inspirational to others who like beautiful long hair on men and adorable short styles on women!
Bless you, your wife, your daughters, and the new little one your wife is pregnant with!
And have your wife write in to us Johan, Monique seems such an interesting woman!
that is a hair DON'T
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 12:26am
Hi again Johan,

Thank you for this thread and the chance for people to express their love for women with beautiful ultra-short hair, and thank you especially for your love and appreciation of bald women. As someone with lifelong alopecia totalis, who has learned to live with total baldness, and also to love with total baldness, your positive attitude Johan, and the love and appreciation expressed by so many others appreciating the beauty of bald women is so uplifting to those of us ladies who are bald!
Love and a kiss,
bald Linda
Julie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2002 at 7:20pm
Thanks for this thread Johan, I really enjoyed reading the responses!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2002 at 11:59pm
I tank all the people who responded to the ultra-short hair on women site! THANKS AGAIN!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic