Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Removing Kryolan Extra Strength Medical Adhesive
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Removing Kryolan Extra Strength Medical Adhesive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Quadratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quadratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Removing Kryolan Extra Strength Medical Adhesive
    Posted: April 21 2008 at 1:57am

I'm not too positive as to how Kryolan would respond to vinegar, but overall, I'm quite fond of vinegar as an overall glue/adhesive/remover. I've cleaned many a stubborn residue out of wefts doing vinegar soaks.

Might want to try a spot test to see if the vinegar is able to break down the particular ingredients of Kryolan. Is Kryolan similar to Hollister?

lexi23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexi23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 1:06am
I DONT THINK SO CAUSE I JUST READ ABOUT THAT AND IT SAID ONLY ADHESIVE REMOVER
~~MrsJones~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2008 at 12:41am
I am low on glue to use on myself and I am trying to make it work with what I have but my HDWG and Safegrip just isnt cutting it. I also have some Kryolan extra strength medical adhesive but I'm scared to use it because the one time that I did, it was very hard to remove without adhesive remover and I don't have any. I used the full bottle of remover to take it off and clean off my lace last time. 

Does anybody know something else that I can use to remove it so I can use it?

Its a severe emergency until I can get my hands on some more ORWG. Help ladies Please!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic