Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

color knots bleached

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: color knots bleached
    Posted: April 23 2008 at 2:59pm
I was wondering if color (red, blue) hair  knots needs to be bleached,does any one know anyone who will do this?or can u do it without it looking a mess?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 5:01pm
are you  saying you got a red and blue hair wig?
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 5:36pm
no i want one and i wanna know if the knots can be bleached on a color unit or will the knots show up if it wasnt bleached on a red or blue unit

Edited by bigmomma - April 23 2008 at 5:51pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 6:28pm
i would think since this is a speciality order that bleaching the knots ought to be apart of the fee included, and i would stress that over and over again and make sure b4 i placed the order b/c of the colors involved that this can be done.. i would start out with this questions first!

Edited by sexibeach - April 23 2008 at 6:29pm
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 10:46pm
thank u sexi  u allways got my back
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 12:55pm
Only sexi could answer that question cause that was a tough one. I wonder how the knots would look bleached what color would they turn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic